mini chapter 07

Everyone in the company decided to have a fun day today.

The trainees and idols decided to play some games to pass the time and have fun.

Currently, a bunch of trainees were lined up (Jaemin, Miyakawa, Jinhai, Myeongki, Hanna, Hannah, Jenny, Mingxia, Haeun, Jaimee, Chaerin, Mina, Minji and Jinghua to be specific), getting ready to have a high note battle (also known as the Cleopatra game).

The boys were spread out within the girls to make it fair.

"Who's starting?" Minji asks.

"I'll start!" Hanna says.

"안녕클레오파트라 셔상에서제일가는포테이토칩," She says in a normal voice, making it easy for the person next to her.

"안녕클레오파트라 셔상에서제일가는포테이토칩," Mingxia says in a slightly high pitched voice.

Jaemin smiles it it's his turn to go.

"안녕클레오파트라 셔상에서제일가는포테이토칩," He says in an obnoxiously high pitched voice, earning laughs from everyone.

"Oh my god Jaemin why," Chaerin laughs, getting ready to go. "아-안녕클레오파트라 셔상에서제일가는포테이토칩," She finished, barely making it high enough to beat Jaemin.

"안녕클레오파트라 셔상에서제일가는포테이토칩," Mina says (more like screams) but she ends up deepening pitch towards the end, not passing.

"You guys are all wizards how do you're voices go to high?" Mina says, grabbing a bottle of water and going to sit with the other trainees on the other side of the room.

"My turn?" Hannah asks since she was standing next to where Mina previously stood.

"Yup," Jenny says and Hannah nods, everyone waiting for her to start off.

"안녕클레오파트라 셔상에서제일가는포테이토칩," She sings in a normal pitch, everyone clapping along as the next person goes.

"안녕클레오파트라 셔상에서제일가는포테이토칩," Myeongki says, safely passing.

"아," Haeun says in a slightly higher voice before clearing her throat, continuing in a much higher pitched voice than what Myeongki previously set "안녕클레오파트라 셔상에서제일가는포테이토칩,"

Minji's eyes widen as she realizes that she's next.

"아-아," She says at first, finding a pitch to beat Haeun. "안녕클레오파트라 셔상에서제일가는포테이토칩,"

"안녕클레오파트라 셔상에서제일가는포테이토칩," Jaimee says, successfully passing while making it look easy.

"안녕클레오파트라-," Jenny starts before she ends up coughing, not being able to keep the pitch. She laughs and leaves the group, grabbing a bottle of water and taking a big drink before walking away, allowing them to continue as she watches a little ways away.

"안녕클레오파트라 셔상에서제일가는포테이토칩," Miyakawa instantly starts, everyone clapping with the rhythm of the song.

"안녕클레오파트라 셔상에서제일가는포테이토칩," Jinghua easily continues.

"안녕클레오파트라 셔상에서제일가는포테이토칩," Jinhai goes next, raising the pitch more but not too high.

Hanna clears her throat before going, "안녕클레오파트라 셔상에서제일가는포테이토칩,"