Trainee 008 [ORION]

Name: Wong Mingxia

Name: Wong Mingxia

Nicknames: Xia, MingMing, Firefly

Age: 21

Birthday: December 26,1995

Weight: 47kg

Height: 165cm

Nationality: Chinese

Personality: MingXia is very optimistic and sweet, she finds ways to keep everyone happy. She always places others before herself but loves helping so it's not much of a problem for her. She can be very shy when meeting new people but is also quick to warm up after a meeting them as well.

Background: She had a good life, a very normal life with her family, her mom owns a fashion line that she helps out with every now and then. Her brothers work for their father in a restaurant chain that the family opened in their hometown and now have many across Chinese, Korea and the US. Her Aunt and Cousins are Actors and actresses in moves and dramas. They all like to dye their hair for some reason, it must be a family thing really.

Likes:
-candy of course
-history
-people who takes away Her candy
-Cold,and wet days
-brothers
- parents
-animals
-Pokemon items
-anime items

Dislikes:
-being woken up early
-kimchi
-bullies
-spiders
-snakes
-loud noises
-to many people near Her
-those who don't work hard
-getting yelled at

Trivia:
She is one-third of a set of triplets
-MinXia likes to change her hair color to match whatever​ her brothers have that month.
- She is friends we SVT Joshua, Vernon, DK , Th8, and Jun Twice members and Dreamcatcher members.
-She love to dance and sometimes asks to join the older trainees or the Ktigers to join them.
-She has S.Coups and Jinhoo on speed dial as numbers 2 and 10.

Languages:
-Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
-Korean( Fluent)
-English( Fluent)

Position: (solo) Singer/Song writer

Face claim: Chengxiao - WJSN

Audition video:

Dance

Vocal

Haeri as MingXia

acidrain22