Oc idea 4-harry potter oc

Harry potter oc

Name: Yamichi Fa

Nick name: Fa wizard

Features (descriptive!): Yamichi is your typical Japanese teen with dark brown eyes, thin lips and nose, black shaggy hair that frame his face, small beauty mark above his eye. small scrawny body, short thin limbs, has a limp (one leg is an Inch long then the other), strong back, short neck (owl neck... Shivers 0_0)

Preferred clothing: black wizard clothes. (think of professor snape's clothes and Griffindor robes, but made for a young teen, color red)

Favorite subject at school: Transfiguration, history of Hogwarts

House: Griffindor

Age: 13yr old

Year at hogwarts: First year

Species (I don't care, as long as it's reasonable): half-house elf, half-wizard

Ethnicity (make it reasonable): Japanese/ British/ house elf

Personality: shy, friendly, secretive, patient, appearance to others as snobby.

Bio: Yamichi is a unique boy in his family, his mother is a Japanese witch who fell in love with her family's house elf. This houseElf is infact the cousin of another famous houseElf (Dobby)! Sadly, many wizards found this as an outrage so she was disowned from the family, the house elf was executed. Then the mother secretly gave birth to a baby boy, but after the child was found out the mother sent him to the Noble Harry potter to live, she was found and executed afterwards. Now living with the famous Harry potter he was raised with Harry's kids at home. Becoming loyal to Harry. (Almost loyal like a House elf would)

Hometown: Godric Hollow (the house it at the edge of town

Special Talents: basically weak versions to elf abilities, EagleTongue (can speak to eagles and other birds).

Animigus:Bear

Greatest Fear: being rejected for who his real parents were and what he is!

Wand:

type- White Elder-wood

Length-14" inches

Core- Goblin wraith tooth!

Wand effects: owner of this wand is naturally connected with black magic...(The black magic is natural and harmless, unless directed to harm!)

Mail Pet: black Owl

Do You Want Your Character To Have A Relationship?: Idk...maybe he will fall in love with a female centaur.

Family: Potter family, weasley family, Olivander family, Fa family.

Who would he/she most likely be friends with?: He will start at Hogwarts lonely, guarded, and quiet... Then Some friends later into the year will lighten his mood.

Who would they hate?: Anyone who bullies others, anyone who judges him too quickly, anyone who takes their families for granted, anyone who harms or hates Harry potter!

How do they feel about my Character?:

To himself: he hates himself for being a "freak"!

By others: a creepy guy or a freak.

By friends: a sad guy that needs friends to protect him!

By Harry P: "He is a great son like my kids"

By teachers: genius, talented, second greatest wizard of his age, successor to Griffindor!

Patronus: Falcon

Patronus memory: hearing Harry say "Son" to him for the first time.

Scars/Piercings/Tattoos:

Tattoo- Eagle foot grasping a Wand, position on his chest.

Spells he invented on 15 bday: Gravitonus fascio di luce- offensive spell that fires a red beam, this Beam holds an effect like gravity, if used in a duel can crush your opponent if held firmly for long time on them.

Sectumsempra inboundus- the same affect of the original "Sectumsempra" spell, but directly cuts the opponent from the inside! (Organs, muscle, tendons, bones, tissue etc.)

Favorite music artist: Wilhelm Kempff.

Sports: Chess, Quidditch

Weapons: Wand

Goals in life: To become Headmaster of Hogwarts and a great wizard, Also create an elite group of students that protect Hogwarts.

Friends:Iceeze Firenzeson, Sabrina ravens, pythios sytherin, Katherine puff, Madilin Dobbyson