Story #21

Title: Riding Dirty (#1)
Genre: Action
Author: @-MissyJ_
Status: On going

Trigger Warning: This story contains mature content.

Personal review:

I actually enjoyed reading this book. I liked how the characters are badasses. Also I'm sorry about not being able to tag you @-MissyJ_ I tried to but your username wasn't appearing in the list and I'm sorry for the late update ❤.

Description:

Eighteen year old senior school president,Missy Wess,is not what the small town of Seimer (Sigh-Mer) thinks of her to be. Living life is hard but living a double life is just crazy, though for Missy, it's somewhat similar to a stroll in the park.

Successful straight A student by day, and badass bank robber by night. With the help of her three other companions, Jojo Pole, the short ass with a short temper, Martin Dork, the reckless "dork" who loves to blow shit up, and Riz Baby,the mute green eyed boy who can take out five guys with his eyes closed, Missy learns that living a double life ain't always as high as she thinks it to be.

(This description is copied off the original one which is found in the book)

Wanna know more about Missy's crazy life and friend? Go to @-MissyJ_ and check out their book Riding Dirty (#1)