Story #4

We got two new story requests everyone!

Now this is the first time a General Fiction is requested which made me happy to write about other genres here.

Way Up There by TinyLittleNothings is a General Fiction catogorized story.

For the writer's first book here,I have to say that it is pretty good. I got addicted to know what happens next after reading a chapter plus the cover of this story is amazing! I loved it so much,mostly because it fits the story perfectly and I LOVE the color purple,and the title is just beautiful.

A twelve year old girl with an addiction to cats,Stella Mae Gilbert,has no idea what secrets she will uncover when she goes to the attic. Stella has a strict mother,whom she never remembers has shown a little bit of affection towards her only daughter. Or so she thought she's the only one? One photo,two girls,million of questions,and hidden answers. That's what was going on in Stella's head when she comforted to her mother about what she knows but of course the mother denies. Does Stella really has a sister? What is her mom hiding from her? If she has a sister,is she still alive? What happened to her? Do you think that Stella will uncover past secrets that her mother tries to hide? You know you can get all your questions answered by just going to TinyLittleNothings profile and read her book Way Up There.