Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9
Own Eyes

Jungkook was out of nowhere. Two days had already passed. He only left a text message to Taehyung saying that he had some errands to attend and he'll be gone for a week.

Taehyung didn't care tho. Because now, he's got a freedom!

Or atleast that's what he's trying to think. Because deep inside him, he missed Jungkook. He missed his cocky smile, his eyesmile, his soothing voice, his touches, his kisses and his long, thick manhood that fucks him so good.

"Class! Keep quite!" their Professor said.

Taehyung sat on his usual seat, bored eyes looking infront. Suddenly, a small boy walked inside. Not really small tho, he's exaggerating.

The boy had nice curly brown hair, red plump lips, and a face like an angel. He's dropped dead gorgeous but Taehyung already knew, just by looking him.

This boy is a bottom. 100% sure.

"This is Park Jimin, your new classmate. Be nice to him," their Professor said. He faced Jimin and smiled at him. "Jimin, you go and seat beside Taehyung.

"Taehyung raise your hand!"

Taehyunh frowned and reluctantly raised his hand. His eyes met Jimin's and the latter smiled at him.

"But Sir! I've already got a seatmate!" he protested.

The old man raised his eyebrow. "And where is he? Not here, right?"

"But—"

"Mr. Park, seat down," he said, dissmissing Taehyung. Jimin walked toward him and finally sat down on the seat that was supposed to Jungkook.

"Hello," a small voice said. It was soft and very warm. Taehyung looked at him, not interested, he gave him a nod. "I'm Jimin."

"I know." Taehyung smiled sarcastically. He don't know why but.... he don't like this Jimin guy. "I'm Taehyung."

"Your name suits you... Anyway, sorry if I was assigned to seat here... Don't worry I'll move to another seat if your seatmate's back."

"Nah." Taehyung looked infront, not wanting to talk with this beautiful boy anymore.

The class dissmissed and Taehyung quickly fixed his things. But just when he's about to leave, Jimin was standing infront of him, smiling like some lunatic.

"Yes?"

"Uhm T-Taehyung... You're going to the cafeteria, right?" Jimin asked nervously. "Just wondering if... I can come with you? See... I'm new so I d-don't have friends..."

Taehyung smirked lazily. He wanted to say no, never, he's not interested but looking at this smaller boy, looking so pathetic infront of him, he said, "Sure. Why not?"

Minutes passed and Taehyung had already regret being 'nice' boy. They're now on the cafeteria, eating together as Jimin kept blabbing shits Taehyung's not really interested with.

But nevertheless, he tried to respond, he tried to not look not interested with him. Taehyung was a plastic bitch, okay?

"It was really nice talking to you, Taehyung," Jimin said while they're walking their way out the university. The classes had finally ended.