Part 5

Geography was good, Rose and I were busy working hard so we didn't talk much. The teacher set us homework in pairs so Rose and I had to meet up to work together. Woooo I can't wait to meet her outside of school, even if it's for geography homework. "So how do you get home?" I asked Rose. "Well usually my dad picks me up but he found a new job so he can't now so I have to take that bus" Rose said pointing to my bus. "Oh great I take that bus too!" I almost shouted with joy. We walked over to bus then all of a sudden Rose stopped. "Whats wrong?" I asked her concerned. "I've only got 20p..." she said. "Thats ok I've got some money...here 30p" I said while giving her the money. "No..I can't take this.." Rose said sweetly. "Yes you can just take it Rose" I persuaded her. She looked confused, then she smiled and took the money. "Thank you I'll pay you back tomorrow" said Rose. We were on the bus and it was full so there were not many seats available. "Hey Rose sit here" I told her. "But there's only one seat, where are you going to sit?" Rose asked. "Its ok, I like standing" I said smiling. I stood next to Rose and held onto the top of her seat...we were so close...physically close. I could smell her sweet rose flavored hair. The music was loud - 'Collie Buddz - private show' was he song playing. I could feel someone looking at me so I decided to see who it was - Summer. She gave me a weird look, a look of evil and jealousy. Summer looked away as soon as I looked at her. I decided to play a little game, well she was being moody with me lately so she deserved it. "I love this song" I said turning to Rose, so my back was facing Summer. "Do you? I've never heard it before" she said looking up at me. "Its awesome" I started to move my head with the beat of the song. Rose laughed, her laugh made me feel soft inside. Everyone on the bus was too busy engaging in their own conversations so they weren't paying attetion to my dancing head except for Summer. Rose and I were laughing, I looked over to Summer with a smile on my face. She was still staring with the look of the devil. Then, she stood up and walked past me to get off the bus and whilst walking past she pushed me into Rose. Wow Summer must be angry. "Sorry" I apologised to Rose for banging into her. "Its ok hehe" said Rose.