Part 2

PART 2 

"Emily Haigh" Mrs White said from the front of the class. "Yes miss" I answered. We were in our form room which is basically my class that I will be stuck with for 5 years. I stared to my left at....oh I didn't even know her name but you know who I'm talking about yes, the beautiful blonde. Wait wait wait...what am I thinking? She's a girl Emily! Stop it....my brain told me. I blinked quickly and shook my head. The blonde looked back at me and smiled. I could feeling the heat from my blushing red face. I turned to look at Mrs White. She told us to get into pairs and introduce ourselves so I had to work with the girl next to me. Oh great! It was the girl who squashed me in the bus. "So hi whats your name?" she asked. "Emily" I replied. "I'm Tazmin" she said. After 15 minutes, the bell rang so we had to go to our next lesson. I found out a few things about Tazmin like she was smart, she had an older sister and brother and she was quiet like me until you get to know the real me. I had English next so there I was on my way to my next class. Not again, yes it was the blonde girl. Don't get me wrong I was happy to see her but I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate in my lesson as she was in the same class as me. I walked past her as fast as I could hoping she wouldn't see me and she didn't as she was too busy talking to a girl beside her. I noticed it was the same girl she was talking to in the hall. Just as I was walking over to an empty seat (which was far away from the blonde), a girl came out of nowhere and sat down in the seat I wanted. I looked around, the only other available seat was behind the blonde, I sighed and sat down. I looked at her long and straight blonde hair it was amazing. "Emily Haigh!" the teacher shouted. "Err yes sir" I quickly mumbled. I could hear laughters "Excuse me? Did you say sir?" Miss Jones exclaimed. "Sorry I meant yes miss" I said slightly nervous. I need to stop thinking about this girl jeez she's driving me crazy! Just then she looked back "Your funny calling Mrs Jones sir" hehehe she whispered to me and laughed. Wow her laugh took my heart away, seriously my heart did hurt maybe it was my asthma. Don't worry I don't have asthma attacks. Anyway back to my beautiful angel she was still looking at me, I need to say something cool. "Yeah thanks" I said. Was that cool? I don't know but I said it. "Your welcome my name's Summer by the way" she informed me. I nodded. She looked at me confused. "This is my cousin Claire" she said pointing to the girl beside her. She had shoulder length brown hair with hazel eyes. "I'm...E..E..Emily" I stuttered. I would stutter, when I was nervous. "Can we stop the mothers meeting please?!" Mrs Jones shouted from the front of the class. 

Thats Emily in the picture >>

As soon as the lesson finished, I ran to the toilet. Yes, I have problems I need the toilet all the time (for number 1). Just as I was running to the toilet, I bumped into someone. It was Tamzin. "Oh hey Emily where are you going?" What kind of question is that? Is this girl stupid? I'm walking to the toilet obviously I'm going to the toilet. "Toilet" I said and pushed past her. Just as I left the toilet, I saw Tazmin again. "Hey do you want to hang out?" she asked. No thanks, I thought in my head. But I couldn't say that so instead I said "Sure." We walked to the cafeteria and stood in silence. Now I didn't have anything in common with Tazmin so I couldn't say much. I could feel somebody staring at me from the corner of my eyes. I decided to see who it was. It was Summer she gave me a smile. Oh no don't smile at me, what do I do? I quickly looked away. "I'm going to get something to eat" said Tazmin. Well, ofcourse she is because she's huge. Ok I know thats mean but she made me hang out with her. So she left me standing there alone. I was nervous, I didn't know what to do but then I thought this is my chance to run away from the evil Tazmin. She wasn't evil but we had nothing in common. I mean we only hanged out together because there was nobody else to hang with. I decided to check out the library. 10 minutes later the bell rang, I quickly looked at my timetable, I had Science next, room 27. I really hope Tazmin isn't in my next class.