Chapter 11 - Important Question

Začít od začátku

I already let all of my fear out, by crying. I hugged Michael's arm, and that's where I released all of my fear. Michael started patting my head, Mother went near us, and she rubbed my back soothingly.

"Everything's okay, dear. Stop crying now." Mother consoled me.

Father also went near me, and comforted me. I'm so blessed to have my family with me, and now they were added with one another member - the innocent man.

---

Morning...

I had the right thought. As we woke up today, news spreaded around the place. Another residents of this island were killed when the villains went here last night.

As a result, Mother and Father never allowed me to go outside today. So, only Michael and I were here again. Mother assigned Michael to take care of me while Mother and Father are not around.

"I wish nothing bad will happen to Mother and Father while they're doing their work." I said.

"I do wish too. But don't worry, I'm sure they're fine." Michael replied.

I made myself more comfortable on the chair. Then I stared at the window.

"I'm gonna miss our daily hobby." I told him.

"Wandering? Don't worry, there are still more days coming, we can do more wanderings still." He responded.

"Oh yes.." I just said.

A silence just formed again, and it broke when..

"Uhmm.. Alondra?" Michael called.

I quickly looked at him, and said "Yes?"

"May I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Sure, what is it?" I questioned.

"Go here." He requested to me to sit beside him.

I went near him, and I sat beside him on his bed.

"So, what do you want to ask?"

"Okay.. Uhmm.. Alondra, if I am already leaving, are you going to get mad or sad?" He asked.

I am a bit surprised on his question. Why did he have to ask that?

"Why did you asked?" I curiously questioned.

"Nothing.. I just wanna know." He replied.

"Alright.. Not mad actually, I will be extremely sad rather..." I told him, "Because you had been a part of my life already. I don't know if I can let you leave me, leave us.. Mother and Father loves you too.. You know what? Because of your innocence, and child-like attitude, I see you like my younger brother, though you seem older than me."

He chuckled by what he heard from me, and he smiled happily.

"Really? Oh.. sorry about that." He embarrassingly apologized.

"That's okay.. By the way, did you already know who you are and where you came from?" I asked him.

He shook his head simply. So, by the long time he already used here to know himself, it still never happened?

"Anyway.. Michael," I started talking sincerely, "whatever may be the reason why you're asking that, I just wanna say that any events could happen.. None of us could stop it, if it is supposed to be happened. So, if you're already living, I have no choice but to accept that, unless there's no formal reason. But as long as you're here, I'm really happy. I feel so blessed whenever I'm with you, I'm honest with that.. I really don't know what kind of emotion is that, it's bliss, love, comfort, all of them.. So to be honest, I will be really sad if you leave, though I have to accept it." I told him.

"You really mean that?" He asked for clarification.

"Yes." I replied straightly.

"Well, thank you for that." He gratefully said to me, "Things are surely going to be well.. So now that I am still with you, I will spend all of them for us to create memories, that will be really touching to reminisce. I am so happy to meet a person like you.. I feel blessed too, Alondra, to be honest. Despite your young age, you know how to value a person who is important to you."

"Thank you." I said. "Wait, memories? That's interesting! We'll do it!"

Michael just smiled happily, and I did the same. Whatever may be the reason of his leaving, that's our ultinate goal - to create memories. But to be honest, that idea of "leaving" is still scaring me. Why is he saying that? Is he about to leave soon? Why?

I guess I'm just going to know later...

---

Chapter 11, folks! Sorry again for weeks of abandonment (lol), I have no stable internet connection for now, so I really can't take time to be active, so I hope you understand it.

A late greeting of Happy New Year to you guys, anyway. And just 9 days ago, I celebrated my 16th birthday (lol no one cares), I am getting older. 🎶 "I don't wanna be old, la la la" 🎶 (Don't mind it, there's no such song as that, I just made that up 😂😂)

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the new chapter, and keep on supporting, thank you so much for reading. I'll see you again on ny next update. 😘