9- Come along now.

"Come along now" Xavier spoke, his voice deep which seemed to give me chills all of a sudden. 

Xavier walked towards the door on the right-hand side. Benji followed shortly after dragging me along with him.

"Benji, why are we following him, please lets just run"I whispered real quiet making sure Xavier doesn't hear me.

"Malia, if he was going to hurt us he would've done it the moment we got here, clearly he just wants to educate us about your werewolf issues. Plus I want to know what dangers I'm getting into if he does transition you andddd all the awesome werewolf powers". Benji whispered mirroring my volume.

Xavier opened the door and stepped in, we follow shortly after. 

The room was massive. There were 3 couches in the center of the room, spaced out from each other forming an almost square. One more and the square would be complete.  In between the couches laid a brown fluffy rug. In front of the couches was a fireplace, blazing fiercely as we walked further in. To the left of me was a wooden brown table, food laid on top of it. There were all kinds of sandwiches, cheese, tuna and cheese, fish finger sandwiches and an assortment of drinks. To the right of me was a bookcase, filled with tons and tons of different books. On top of the bookcase were jars, jars filled with different things. Some with what looked like teeth, some with fur and some with eyes, they looked as if they were staring back at me. 

I shivered, noticing the sudden movement of the eyeball

"W-what the hell? Did that eye just move?" I spoke creeped out.

"Huh? Yeah, it must've it's the eyes of a fairy, I believe". Xavier told unfazed by the movements. He must've been used to all this now considering he lives in a mansion that literally screamed CREEPY. 

"A fairy? Woah sick" Benji spoke in awe.

"Why in the world do you have a fairy's eyeball in a jar, you psychopath" I speak in complete and utter disgust.

"Why in the world not, princess". He replies back accompanying the words with a wink.

"Why is it moving? And why do I feel like it's watching my every movement?" I question ignoring his perverted wink, all is certainly not what it seems. 

"Come on now Malia all your questions will be answered in time" Xavier spoke in a bored tone.

Man, this dude can change his tone of voice and mood in seconds. Teach me, please.

Teach me how to dugee dugee. Teach me how to dugee. For some reason, this moment reminded me of the song. 

Xavier chuckled and I was afraid he could hear my thoughts. Can he hear my thoughts? Of course, he couldn't. That's stupid.

He chuckled once more. 

"Okay, whats funny?" I spoke up annoyed by his sudden interest to laugh at nothing. 

"No-nothing" He replies in between his soft chuckles. 

"Okay, let's sit down and discuss Thursday, Malia's big day" He motioned towards the brown leathered couch in front of us. 

"My big day?" I asked confused. 

"Yes, the day of your transitioning. This Thursday or the next or the nex-"

"Okay, first of all, Mr.hairy MCpants I am not transitioning. Second of all why did you bite me? I mean out of everyone in this village... town whatever. Why me?"

"Errm, firstly you are transitioning because we need another werewolf in our squad since erm... the last one... d-disappeared". Xavier spoke uneasily, carefully forming his sentences.

"Disappeared?" Benji asked confused and slightly scared.

"Err.. yeah and I chose you because you and boyfriend here were in the forest and I needed someone to bite and you tripped and he ran away. So ermm first come first serve... I guess". He tells me.

"Oh" I speak disappointed. I half expected some immaculate story.

I thought he'd come out with. 'Oh Malia, I chose you because you're special. You have something in you that sparks amazing' but nooo... he bit me because I was in a forest and the closest one to bite. How boring.

Xavier chuckled and I was sure he could read my thoughts or something.

"Anyways, we need you to transition Malia. We have something that we need to defeat". He tells me, his voice was deadly serious.

"What do you need to defeat?" Benji asks curiously. This guy was the sole definition of nosey.

"Something". Xavier told simply.

"What is it Xavier? If I'm going to transition. Which I'm not, I should at least know what I would be getting myself into. I deserve that after you left me stranded in a forest on my arm with a disgusting scar on my shoulder". I communicate voicing my annoyed expression. 

"I can't tell you and for the record that ' disgusting scar' is a blessing. Respect it". Xavier told firmly.

"No I won't and forget this, I am not wasting a single second here". I speak my voice raising its own volume. 

Seriously where did I get this confidence from? It wasn't like me. I was not an expressive individual but for some strange reason. I felt confident around Xavier, maybe it had something to do with him being my Alpha. I mean...not my Alpha. 

"Come on Benji were leaving" I stood up and Benji imitated me following me out of the room towards the front door.  

Xavier didn't bother to stop us, though he knew well he could've by controlling me with his red eyes. I guess he didn't want to mess with the annoyed Malia. Ha, that werewolf.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------