part 14

Sonakshi  was sitting in her room sipping her coffee , she searched through her bag and found the teddy , it was one of the teddies which dev and sent for her , she very cunningly bought back one of them . She looked at it and smiled

S: " so teddy , your master sent you too my office with so much love but see i threw all your other friends . What can i do huh , he has done such a mistake, jhoot bola hain usne. It may not be a big thing for you but for me it is really big , after all our relation started of with a lie. I had believed on each and every word he said and at the end i get to know he has been lying to me all this while, who knows his love for me is a lie to. But jo bhi ho issme tumhari koi ghalti nahi hain isliye main tumhey ghar le aayi , your so cute . Mann kar raha tha main saare teddies le aaon but i know he was watching , if i did he would have thought that i have forgiven him, which i definatly haven't"

saying so she kept the the pink teddy on the shelf 

she returned to her bed and prepared to sleep.

**********************************************

 Here she was sleeping peacefully while there in the dixit mansion , the whole house was asleep except for one person Dev,

D: " kya karoon , teddy wala teeka toh fail ho gaya, ab kya karoon. Idea , let me try the bouquets and cards , she loves hand made cards and bouquets, woh isse se zaroor maan jaegi"

Saying so he took out a few papers and started making cards for her , he thought of buying the bouquets the next day as the shops were closed .

Soon his cards were made . It was 5 in the morning, dev took the card  and drove off to malhotra mansion, he purchased the flowers on the way. Soon he reached. , Climbing the pipe,he crept inside her room, he saw her sleeping , she looked so cute in her sleeping form. He saw the time , she was to be awake any min, he kept the flowers and card next to her with another teddy and left. Not before kissing her forehead

***********************************************

Sonakshi woke up and stretched her hands, she rotated her neck and searched her bed for her phone, thats when she saw the flowers . She picked them up and smelled the flowers  and smiled. 

S: " kissne bheje hain yeh sundr sundr phool"

she looked around and saw the card and read it

 "  sorry sonakshi , i know you are angry ith me fro lying but trust me , maine jhoota naam zaroor bataya pr mera pyaar saccha hain, plzz mujhe maaf kardo sonakshi plzz"

reading this she melted for a while but soon anger took over 

S: " kaise mano ki tum sach keh rahe ho'

saying so she threw the flowers on the bed with the card and left for office .

In the office she met the people she never wanted to meet, at least for the time being, mr jatin Arora uff her ex fiance