PART 12

UHH I SO WANT TO KILL SOMEONE, I HAD JUST UPDATED THIS PART AND I CAME BACK TO ADD A FEW CHANGES AND GOT TO KNOW THAT IT IS NO WHERE .....I MEAN WATTPAD IS PLAYING SOME DIRTY TRICK, MANY OUR FACING THIS PROBLEM, SO HERE I GO WITH THE SECOND UPDATE OF THE SAME PART IN A DIFFERENT VERSION, SHORT TERM MEMORY HAIN YAAR ,KYA KAROON , EXACT WORDS YAAD NAHI.

It was evening and all the 8 friends settled down in the breezy cool windson the sand near the sea, to play truth and dare. The bottle spun and landed on dev

SH: " truth ya dare"

D: " truth"

V: " humara bhai sacchai ka saathi"

D: " yep"

S: " main poochongi"

D: " poocho"

Just before she could ask , two girls came

D: " dev bhaiya se main poochongi"

Everyone spun their head towards the source of voice, sonakshi too turned but a breeze blew covering her face with her own hair

R: "aap ne apna naam kyon badla, dev dixit se dev kapoor"

Hearing this sonakshi's eyes widened , she quickly removed her hair and stared at dev in anger

S: " dev are they telling the truth"

D: " sona i can explain"

S" HAAN YA NA"

D" haan sona but..."

S : " shut up, dev kyon kiya tumney aisa, am i just your infatuation , thats why you lied. Did you want to play with my feeling and then leave me. tell me dev huh. Actually mat batao, again you will lie. Pata nahi kitne jhoot bole hain tumney mujhse. Agr mujhe kissi cheez se chid hain toh woh hain JHOOT aur tumney wahi kiya, why. Not just you , everyone knew this"

SH: " sona .."

S: " chup. you know what dev , i hate you , i hate you, noy just you but everyone present here i hate you all, maain phirse iss jug main akele reh gayi, reh gayi akeli. But you know what , i wont cry, main aaj hi yahaan se chali jaoongi"

D: " SONA"

she didnt pay heed and ran to her room crying , with dev equally affected running behind her trying to stop her. She locked the door and lied on the bed crying. Dev kept banging the door but she never opened it , when she did , she just took her luggage and ran too her cab , paying no heed to anyone.

Dev ran after the cab upto a certain distance but gave up and sat on the road crying. everyone tried to console him

SH:" dev tum haar nahi maan sakte , go , go and tell her why you did this, she may be angry but jub shaant ho gi toh samajh jaegi, go"

D: " sub khatam hogaya, everything, ek jhoot ne sub kuch tod diya , sub kuch"

R: " nahi bhaiya , kuch nahi hua, bhabhi is just angry , if you will explain to her she will understand, your love is pure , she has to understand"

D: " your right, main apne pyaar ko aise hi nahi jaane doonga, i will get my sona back , she ha to come back, she hs to come back to me, her dev"

***********************************************************

Meanwhile her flight landed and she made her way to her house, bijjoy opened it and enquired why she came back that to at such an odd time. She narrated everything and went to her room crying

S: " kyon dev kyon kiya tumney aisa, sach kyon nahi bataya, i know i hate dixis but agr tum sach kehte toh main zaroor mil jaati tumhey, kyon toda tumney mera dil, kyon"