Rebecca Stein

Nickname: Miss Stein (By Students)
Becca (By Soul)
Epithet: The Green Death Scythe
Face claim: CC

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
Race: Death Weapon
Classification: Death Scythe

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Relatives: Professor Franken Stein (Father)

PERSONAL INFORMATION Relatives: Professor Franken Stein (Father)

Savanah Stein (Mother)

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATIONBirthday: September 6thAge:14 - 16Gender: FemaleResidence: Patchwork Lab, Death CityStatus: Alive

Birthday: September 6th
Age:14 - 16
Gender: Female
Residence: Patchwork Lab, Death City
Status: Alive

PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION
Affiliation: Lord Death
E.A.T Class
Death Scythes
Occupation: Death Scythe
DWMA E.A.T Assistant Instructor
Scientist
Rank: 3 Star Death Scythe

WEAPON INFORMATION
Weapon Form: Demon Staff & Demon Tonfa
Meister Partner: Death

PERSONALITY
Rebecca, at first, is very closed off from others after experiencing rejection from her peers before she became a Death Scythe. Once you know her, she shows her somewhat cocky and sarcastic side, making small jokes as she fights to rile up her opponents. Rebecca uses her sly intellect to help her when fighting as she needs to think ahead as she fights without a Meister. As Rebecca becomes more open with others, they see her loving and protective side, putting her life recklessly on the line to keep those she cares about safe. She is rather playful off and on the battlefield, playing with her enemies and friends, and having fun, sometimes at their expense.

APPEARANCE
Soul Eater 'Not': Rebecca has chin-length straight vibrant green hair that she usually has in a ponytail, her long bangs hanging over her heterochromia red and blue eyes, and a bright red swirl-type birthmark over her right eye.
She usually wears a white fitted shirt, a red scarf around her neck, and denim-patched jeans, white and black checkered sneakers on her feet. She wears a long black leather coat even in summer to shield herself from others.
Soul Eater: Rebecca grows her hair; at the beginning, her hair is shoulder-length, but it extends down to her lower back, which she usually wears in a ponytail. She keeps her bangs trimmed above her heterochromia red and blue eyes and her swirling red birthmark over her right eye.
She changes her style a little, still wearing black trousers and a white shirt covered by a medium-length fabric black coat; she has a thick red hairband to keep her hair out of her face and brown boots. She changes into ripped black jeans and a black leather jacket along with black combat boots; she changes her hairband to red hair clips keeping her hair in place.
She changes her clothes even more with a white turtleneck jumper with black dungarees and a black hoodie under her black leather jacket and black winter boots to accompany her when on colder climate missions. Her style remains somewhat the same as she changes it to a white cropped jumper, her usual black ripped jeans, leaving her jacket behind and changes her boots to white combat boots, wearing red studded earrings.

POWER
As a ranked Death Scythe and a member of the DWMA Elite, she is one of the most powerful demon weapons in the world.

SPECIAL ABILITIES
Full-Weapon Transformation: As a demon weapon and death scythe, Rebecca has the power to transform between her human form and into a demon weapon.

TRIVIA
Rebecca, like her father, loves to dissect things, though she has a better handle on her desires
She likes watching TV, especially soap operas
She listens to music to calm herself, listening to rock pop

BACKGROUND
Savanah Stein left them when Rebecca was aged six, and she became the youngest Death Scythe. At age three, she came into her demon weapon form, and at age eight, she became a Death Scythe.