STOP THEM!! The Madness!!

3RD POV:

Death the Kid skates through all of the chambers when suddenly a rounded tadpole comes out of nowhere towards him, exploding as it makes contact with him; he falls off his skateboard. "A bomb?!" He looks at the space in shock.

"Kid! Look!!" Patty exclaims, and he looks over to the next chamber to see the numerous bombs floating around.

"They're all arranged inconsistently! It disgusts me!" Kid grits his teeth.

*** CHAPTER SEVEN ***

Further ahead, Free and Eruka race on for the Kishin chamber, hearing one of the bombs explode. "I heard an explosion!" Free announces.

"It must've been one of the Tadpole Bombs I set! We need to hurry!" Eruka replies, and the werewolf sniffs, smelling something.

"This scent..." He mutters.

"Yes. We're almost there. The Kishin is right up ahead," She mumbles in fear, holding the briefcase closer to her chest.

*** CHAPTER SEVEN ***

Maka continues to giggle maniacally, making Crona uncomfortable as they watch the blond as they stand facing each other.

*** CHAPTER SEVEN ***

Kid looks at the bombs in front of him. "It disgusts me. What an inconsistent arrangement... Damn it!" He groans.

"Hey, now. Never mind consistency. Let's just pass through. You probably shouldn't stare at them for too long." Liz warns him, but it's too late as he starts sinking.

"Oh no. It's making me sick... I don't feel good...." He groans, trying not to be sick.

"See? What did I tell you?" She snaps at him. "But an inconsistent place to you is like a path full of monsters to ordinary people."

"You're trying your best to explain things from his point of view, but those are bombs. Anyone would be scared." Patty argues.

"Yeah. That's an accurate come back," Liz replies.

"What a trap! Is this the end of the road?! How mortifying..." He groans.

"Whoa! Hold on! The Kishin's gonna revive if you give up now! You're a Shinigami! If you don't go, then who will?!" Liz snaps at him.

"Say whatever you want. I'm the God of scum. Throw me out on garbage day," Kid replies, making Liz sigh defeat.

"Patty. Tell him in your special way," She orders her younger sister.

"Okay," Patty happily complies. "Get yer ass movin', damn it!" She snaps at him, making the baby Shinigami's eyes well up; he gets on his skateboard and collects his guns, going through the bombs as they explode.

"Wow! He's using the blasts to speed up more and more!" Liz marvels as she watches as Kid cries as Kid speeds through the bombs. "But even more incredible was that impression! Amazing..." She looks over at her sister.

"I ain't gonna let you be bored!" Patty cheers.

"Damn it! Patty... You're so stupid! You're so stupid!" He cries as he goes through the bombs.

*** CHAPTER SEVEN ***

Further ahead, Free and Eruka continue running as they hear the continuous booming of the exploding bombs from behind. "Hand in there! Just a little more!" Eruka comforts the giant tadpole she's riding.

"Something's coming at breakneck speed. It's going to catch up!" Free warns her.

"We need to inject the black blood into the Kishin, so if we don't protect this case at all costs, Medusa will slaughter us!" She reminds him, clutching the briefcase as she comes close to tears.