[51]

Fack fack faccccck :)

im actually crying y'all. 6k??? you guys are amazing wow

ISFUCKFCUCKUDCUEKCCJ MIAMI COMIC CON FED ME U P

-

6 years later, they are 23 years old. Jack, Jaeden, Wyatt, and Finn are at Finn's house, dancing to music and having fun.. like every other day. Jack has been really supportive to Finn's cast and especially him, during award shows and acting.

Finn's anxiety lowered down and no longer has suicidal thoughts due to jack's supportive wording and three years of therapy.

Jack and Finn are a couple, Jyatt is married.
-
Finn's POV

"YOU SO, FUCKING, PRECIOUS, WHEN YOU SMILEEE!" Jack and jyatt yell, dancing to the song causing the ground rumble.

"Jesus you guys are loud" I yell over the music, making the other boys laugh.

Wyatt pauses the song, and Jaeden, jack and I frown.

"What the hell wyatt?" Jack groans.

"Sit down. Everyone. I.. i kinda wanna talk to you guys about something." Wyatt rubs his neck, sitting down on the couch.

"What is it?" I ask, all of us sitting down quietly.

"I wanna make a toast." Wyatt smiles, "A toast about.. us. Ya' know, like how we became friends. I want everyone to say a story or a memory, that happened between us. It could be something we all know, or just some of us." He takes Jaeden's hand in his, smiling.

"Wow, wyatt, great idea." Jack lifts the corners of his mouth.

"Okay.. ill go first I guess." I suggest.

"Okay, so. I think the best memory I have, is the day I met Jack. I think I died and came back when I saw him standing there. Pretty sure Wyatt was yelling at me because i almost cried slash fainted." I chuckle and they all start laughing. Jack looks at me and kisses me on the cheek.

"I'll say one." Jaeden says.

We all nod and and he starts.

"Okay.. so I think one of my favorite memories is us at that carnival.. and I took that amazing picture of me and Wyatt holding hands for Instagram. It was so fun.. you guys made me feel like I had a reason to live. I love you all." He blushes, then pulls out his phone, clicking Instagram and showing us the picture he took 5 months ago.
-

@jaedenwesley:

@jaedenwesley: "i am his, he is mine, in the end, it's him and i

@jaedenwesley:
"i am his, he is mine, in the end, it's him and i."
-
likes: 3,778,688
comments: 543,788
-

"That is adorable. Wow." Jack smiles and laughs, laying his head down on my shoulder.

"Rigghttt?" Wyatt laughs, and throws his hand around Jaeden.

"Myyyy tuuurrnn!!" Jack squeaks innocently.

"Mmmm-kay. I think my favorite memory is.." he stops and pulls out his phone, showing it to all of us.

-

Jack: finn

Jack: look up

-

Jack looks up and smiles.

"aawwwwwww!!!" Jaeden squeals happily, "you guys are goals!!"

I blush and pull jack closer to me.

"I love you." I say into his ear, kissing his temple.

"Okay okay; my turn." Wyatt says.

"I think my favorite memory is us at our first award show, and I was happy to bring jack with us even thought he wasn't even an actor. This picture makes me feel happy..." Wyatt says, pulling out his phone.
-

-

"Yes!! It was so much fun. No wonder you guys love Andy so much... he's amazing." Jack admits, making us chuckle.

Last chapter, you guys r gonna love :):););)