[40]

long chapter :)
also if you want listen to " 'Crave' - Tove Lo" when there are **

song used in chapter: chanel - frank ocean

endmylifejpg ;)

-
Finn's POV

"MY GUY PRETTY LIKE A GIRL!"
Me, Wyatt, Jaeden, and Jack sang in the car while driving to the bowling rank.

"Isn't he a legend?" Wyatt chuckles while lowering the radio.

"Yep." Jaeden sighed smiling, looking out the window.

~AN- Wyatt is driving with Jaeden next to him and fack is in the back~

"You okay, baby?" Wyatt asks, grabbing Jaeden's hand.

"Yeah. Just thinking." Jaeden turns around to Wyatt, kissing him on the lips.

Jack and Finn exchange disgusted looks, then letting out laughs.

"What's so funny?" Wyatt raises his eyebrow, looking at Finn and Jack in the rear mirror.

"Nothing." Finn quickly says, still looking at jack with a held-in laugh.

After a few moments, I get a text from Chosen and Millie.

-

Chosen: wHere ArE youUUuuUU gUUUys

Millie: come on Sadie's nagging

Finn: sorry, traffic

Chosen: ok hurry
-

"We're here!" Wyatt yells, making us flinch and unlock our belts.

We walk out of the car and into the rank, finding Sadie and Millie waving their hands up like crazy.

Without thinking, i grab Jack's hand and run off to the table everyone was at.

"Hey guys!" I yell, not noticing me and Jack were still holding hands.

"Hey y'all! I got our bowling shoes." Chosen comes from the client desk with shoes in his hands, dropping them beside our table.

"I also ordered buffalo wings and pizza." Sophia smiles, looking at us while jyatt, me, and jack sit down.

We were still holding hands.

"So. When is our lane ready?" Sadie asks, tying her shoes.

"Right now." Chosen smiles, getting up and walking to his & Sophia's lane.

"Come on, millie!" Sadie yells and runs to Sillie's lane.

~AN - Sadie & Millie have their own lane, Fack has their lane, jyatt has their own and chophia has their own.~

Once everyone leaves to their lanes, jack and I are left at the table.

**
I look up at Jack, "I think Chosen said we're lane 7."

Jack smiles and gets up with me, still with linked hands.

"Okay. I'll go first." Jack says, picking up a ball and walking up to the lane.

I watch him carefully, adoring his every move.

He puts his fingers through the holes, (I can already see the smut comments) and stares down the pins.

He swings his arm back and throws the ball into the lane, hitting each and every pin down.

"YAY!" Jack yells with excitement, making me smile.

He runs up to me and throws his arms around my waist.

I put my arms around his neck, and whisper "good job, jack."

He lets go of me and smiles.

"Your turn." He picks up a ball and gives it to me.

I rub my neck nervously. "Uh, jack? I don't know how to say t-this, but.. I've never been bowling. Before. In my life." I looks down, chuckling weirdly.

"Oh my god, finn. That's all we do in Cali. I'm teaching you. No matter if you like it or not," he smirks and pulls me close to the lane.

"Okay.. so. Put your thumb finger in the bottom hole, your index finger in the top right and your middle in the top left." He instructs, following his words.

Although it was hard for me to control myself when he was about 2 inches away from my face, neck and lips.

God, help me.

"Okay. Now, swing back slowly and let go. Make sure you don't swing fast that it swerves lanes." He said, looking at me then at the lane again.

"O-okay" I say, looking at the ball, swinging back and letting go.

I shut my eyes, hoping it would be a good throw.

"STRIKE!" Jack yells and wraps his around me, again.

"Yay!" I yell laughing, putting my arms around him too.

"You did so good, finn! I'm proud a' ya." Jack smiles and lets go, picking up a ball again.

steamy