chinny

Clara looked around the room, everyone had sat down at the table, saving a seat at the head of the table for Vastra, Clara frowned and noticed that there were no more seats so she stayed standing. A woman with a veil walked in and sat down at the table, she noticed Amy, Rory and River and took off her veil.
"I presume that you're all the Doctor's friends" She asked, Clara's mouth dropped open a little bit before Vastra looked at her, Vastra raised what would be an eyebrow if she had them.
"Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but, what are you?" Clara asked the lizard woman
"She's a Silurian, species native to Earth, around when the dinosaurs were" Ten said,
"Before the dinosaurs. You know quite a lot, you must be th-"
"The Doctor. Future me gives your details to UNIT, why?" Ten asked.

"Because when you need us most we are always there" Vastra said,
"Well we need you now Vastra" Amy told her,
"The Doctor, my Doctor, he's gone missing, we accidentally landed on a dalek ship, they chased after us, he told me to hide inside the TARDIS, so I did, but he never came back" Clara explained. Vastra looked at the shorter woman before speaking,
"And what's your name?"
"Clara Oswald" Clara smiled at her,
"And your Doctor is?"
"Regenerated, not bow tie" Rory said. Vastra nodded while Jenny brought tea into the room,
"Jenny dear, can you send a message for me?" Vastra asked Jenny,
"To?" Jenny raised and eyebrow, Vastra looked her in the eyes and Jenny nodded,
"Right away ma'am" She smiled before leaving the room.

A short while after they all had some tea and talked Jenny came back into the room,
"He won't answer ma'am" Jenny said, looking at Vastra,
"Did you say it was important?" Vastra asked,
"Of course I did" Jenny nodded, Vastra got up from her seat and smoothed out her dress,
"Just a moment" She told the group before leaving the room. Everyone started talking again and Clara heard a noise coming from upstairs, she wandered down the hallway and up the stairs, listening out for the noise. She followed the noise to a bedroom, she opened the door to see an open window, she looked out the window to see that the view was of the street, she saw a young man in a top hat walking away and whistling to himself.

Clara, being the curious person she was, ran down the stairs and out the front door,
"Clara? Where're you going?" Jack asked her, she walked back inside to look at the group,
"Out, I'll be back" She answered, before running back outside. She found the young man and followed him, walking a few feet behind him, she walked past a man who had an umbrella, she smiled to herself before grabbing the umbrella off him,
"Can I have this? Thanks" She said walking away from him, she opened the umbrella and held it over her shoulder, trying to fit in with her surroundings. She followed the man until they reached a park, he walked to the middle of the park before looking around, Clara hid behind a tree, watching him. He jumped up into the air hung there for a bit, Clara raised an eyebrow before he pulled a ladder down and climbed up it. Shortly after the ladder retracted back into the sky, Clara walked up to where he was previously stood and jumped up, she didn't grab onto anything and instead just fell onto her bum.

She stood up and wiped her dress down, remembering the umbrella in her hands she smiled to herself before using the handle to grab onto the ladder. She pulled down the ladder and looked up, just seeing sky, she took a deep breath before climbing the ladder. She got to the top of the ladder and noticed the spiral staircase leading up, she looked around and realised that she was now above the city and looked down.
"Invisible staircase" She said to herself, amazed by it, she looked up the staircase before climbing it. Once she got to the top she saw the TARDIS, but not the TARDIS they had been traveling in, it looked too old and dirty to be the one they were in. She looked down at the ground, noticing that the floor was a cloud, she cautiously took a step with her left foot, still holding onto the rails. Her foot didn't go through the cloud so she decided to let go of the railing and took another step with her other foot. She stood there for a minute, looking up at the stars and smiling widely before walking over to the TARDIS.

She knocked on the door and waited, deciding not to hide like she did the first time she knocked on the TARDIS doors. The door finally opened and the man looked down at her,
"What're you doing up here? Did you follow me?" He asked before looking around to make sure she was the only one,
"Doctor?" Clara asked,
"Yes, what? What do you want?" He asked, his chin sticking out in her face,
"I need your help"
"I don't help, not anymore" He said grumpily before trying to close the door on her, she stuck the umbrella in the door, stopping it from closing.
He walked away from the door and to the console, Clara opened the door and walked in, closing it behind her,
"Please" She said, a sad look on her face.

"Who sent you? Was it Vastra? I bet it was" He looked at her,
"No one sent me, I came here myself. I'm from the future, you showed me that there is so much more out there, in space, than I thought. You showed me more in ten minutes than I've ever seen in my whole life. So please, help me" Clara pleaded, he looked at her before looking at the TARDIS around him.
"Why?" He asked
"Why what?" She raised an eyebrow,
"Why should I help?" He said,
"Kindness" Clara said simply.
"Future you, he's gone missing, we were running from the daleks before he told me to hide on the TARDIS, but he never came back, so now I'm getting all his-your friends, and past regenerations, to help me find him. So please I ask you, to help me" Clara spoke quickly, taking in a deep breath when she finished.