CH.26: THE SOULS ARE MINE

Jen's P.O.V

{Continuing}

She said it with such demand, that Lucifer got up and stood there, facing her.

"Well well well. Look who decided to wake back up. " he started off. "You might as well just let me have her." he continued. "I'm not letting you have my daughter, Lucifer." she said back.

LUCIFER: What happened to calling me 'Agony'? You're calling me 'Lucifer' now?

MRS. ROSE: You're not 'Agony'. But I do know that Agony is in there somewhere. Let him go, let my daughter go, let me go. Go back to where you came from.

LUCIFER: NEVER! THE SOULS ARE MINE!

He shouted, as lighting crackled, and unknown wind started blowing uncontrollably.

He held a long low pitched scream, as he held his hand out towards her. Her eyes went to the back of her head, her head tilted back, and she lifted off the ground. Her mouth parted open, as I guess he was getting ready to take her soul.

I looked to see my mother's cross necklace laying on the floor, as I rushed over to get it.

I held it in my hands, as I tried my best to remember what to say, my mother taught me this before, when I was ten

I held it in my hands, as I tried my best to remember what to say, my mother taught me this before, when I was ten. Think, Jen. Think.

FLASHBACK

MRS. ROSE: Okay sweetie, you hold the cross like this, just like your great grandfather used to do.

JEN: Okay.

MRS. ROSE: Alright. Now say those godly words. Those godly prayers.

JEN: Okay, mommy.

Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.

Oh god, enlighten my mind with truth. Inflame my heart with love, inspire my will with courage, enrich my life with service. Pardon what I have been, sanctify what I am, order what I shall be and thine shall be the glory, and mine the eternal salvation through Jesus Christ my lord. Amen.

END OF FLASHBACK

I quickly stand behind Lucifer, holding the cross out in front of me. "LUCIFER! LET GO OF MY MOTHER AND FACE ME!" I shouted, as he did just that.

He dropped my mother, turned around with blazing red glowing eyes, blood coming out of them, and sharp razor teeth. His mouth was spread out into a large wide smile. Blood coming out of his mouth. Horns were sticking out the front of his head. His nails were long and sharp. He was this completely different looking thing.

 He was this completely different looking thing

I began to shout the words.

"TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN! BE A BLESSING! BE A FRIEND! ENCOURAGE SOMEONE! TAKE TIME TO CARE!LET MY WORDS HEAL, AND NOT WOUND!". It seemed like it was working, as a beam of red and black light circled around him, he floated in the air, screaming in Agony.

I continued. Reaching for Agony inside.

"OH GOD, ENLIGHTEN HIS MIND WITH TRUTH! INFLAME HIS HEART WITH LOVE, INSPIRE HIS WILL WITH COURAGE, ENRICH HIS LIFE WITH SERVICE! PARDON WHAT HE HAS BEEN, SANCTIFY WHAT HE IS, ORDER WHAT HE SHALL BE AND THINE SHALL BE THE GLORY, AND MINE THE ETERNAL SALVATION THROUGH JESUS MY LOOORRRDD!!!!!!!".

The beam of red and black light got bigger and bigger, as it covered him completely. His demonic voice screaming in all types of pitches, as I covered my ears.

The two colored beams of light exploded, as I fell to the floor.

I looked to see a person laying on there on the floor in the center. Him.