CH.14: THE BATH SCENE

Agony's P.O.V

[In the bathroom]

As I stand there, I let her strip the attire off of me. I was going to do it myself but she insisted, so I let her. I just stood there.

Once she was done stripping my clothes off, she bit her bottom lip.

"There. Step in." she said, as I stepped inside the bathtub, and sat down in the warm water.
I wasn't yet comfortable with showers because of the water hose incidents, so I asked to take a bath instead.

"Here, let me get that for you." she said, taking a warm wash rag, and softly but slowly wiping it across my face, getting the blood off.

It was silent, then, "So, who gave you such a name?" she asked, "My mother. She gave it to me." I simply replied. Now's the time she's gonna' make fun of me for it. Watch, here it comes.

"Agony. Hmm..it's really unique. I like it." she said, as my eyes widened a little. "Y-You're not going to make fun of me?", "Me? No! Why would I? Your name is strange and weird, but in a good way. And that's okay because I love weird and strange, they're both very close friends of mine." she said, chuckling right after. I did the same. "What is your name?" I asked, "Jen.".

Jen. What a pretty name.

She lifted up my chin, I was looking up at her.

Jen's P.O.V

He was now looking up at me. His big chocolate puppy eyes, gazing at me so innocently. "You're so cute. And adorable.". When I said that, his cheeks became red, which made him even more adorable. And I know you're wondering, "What am I doing here living with my mother?". I go to college down the street, but I'm home schooled. Weird and confusing right?

{Minutes later}

I get him out of the bathtub, and have him step out. He stands there naked and fully drenched, as I bit my bottom lip seductively again. I keep doing that!

Viewing him, I began to fantasize. It took me a couple seconds before I snapped out of it and noticed that he was gone!

I ran out the bathroom and to my room, seeing him looking in my underwear drawer!

I pushed him away and closed it immediately, "What are you doing?!", "While you were standing in the bathroom staring into space, I became cold and went to look for a drying towel." he said, holding both of his arms and shaking.

"Okay, well stay here. I'll go get you one, don't move." I said, leaving the room. I came back, to find him still in place, and gave him the towel. I stood there and watched while he wrapped himself in it. I smirked, "You know my mom could have been walking around up here, and then she could have accidently seen you naked, and would've been scarred for life.".