Louis being Louis, probably is already in his car, letting Zayn drive him home. He probably doesn't care anyway, his father ruined their family and their bond as father and son.

"Poor Lou." I say and I feel my phone buzz.

Mum 👮

Get home, now!

And I did as I was told.

I got home and I asked Harry to stay until tomorrow. He called his mum and ended up staying with me. We showered separately and got comfy. I gave him my biggest band tee of the 1975 and the biggest basketball shorts I could find. Mainly because, Harry is way taller than me and with a bigger build.

We climb into my bed and we start watching stranger things together. Harry pulls half of his hair up and out of his face letting some of his curls fall to his shoulders.

Maybe around the fifth episode I get a text from Emily.

Em N' Ms 👑

Kim was found overdosed in a bath tub at their honey moon hotel room.
It is wrong for me to be glad she's dead?

I stare at the texts from my notification bar in pure wonder. I bet the entire Tomlinson family is happy she's dead.

"Holy shit." I say and show the text to Harry. He pauses the show to look at the text.

"Damn." He says. I take the remote and turn the app off and turn to the news channel. Once we get there the story is playing live.

"Tonight a woman has supposedly taken her life in the middle of wedding reception this chilly, November night. She was found dead in a hotel bathroom where the newlyweds were going to spend there honey moon and celebrate their marriage. Which sadly took a turn for the worst. She was found with tons of Xanax down her throat and in a tub full of water, many would say she took her own life, but we all know, this isn't what it seems." The colored lady says, in the vibrant pan suit, holding a microphone.

"The sheriff of this mighty beautiful town, pronounces a serial killer. All the deaths that have been occurring are sadly murders. Yes people, we have a serial killer. The only clues we have about this person is that he uses suicide as a cover up. Be safe and watch out, your life could be next." She says and the camera cuts to the crime scene.

Em N M's 👑

My family are suspects.
I'm scared Niall, we didn't kill her.

"There will be a curfew starting at 7pm, lock your doors because there's no telling who's next." She says and Harry cuts the TV off completely. He looks at me and I sort of cuddle into him.

"Holy shit. We actually have a serial killer." I whisper and Harry's heart beat increases. I squeeze him tight and his heart rate calms.

"This changes everything."

Later that Sunny Sunday afternoon, Harry decided today would be a good time to go a date. Harry went home hours ago to get dressed and set the date up. He insisted that I wear some type of red.

So I wore a wine red shirt with black skinny jeans. I go choose a jacket as soon as my mother knocks on my room door. I let her come in and she looks very well relaxed.

She let herself have a few days off to watch over the house and spend time with Bobby more. She had her hair pulled back with one of my tees and sweats.

"Hey mum." I say walking into my closet to find a decent jacket. It's kind of my thing to wear such unique jackets and cardigans everyday. I probably have one for everyday of the year.