A Dejavu?

Y/n POV
Why does it always happen? Why do girls like to seat on the table I am in. "So Y/n what do you do for fun?" One of the girls asks. Oh god I can't say reading manga, I made that mistake once and it was the worst I ever did, "Um mostly drawings and stuff" I finally answered. "What kind of  drawings?" The girl fires another question. "Gir... I mean scenery and designs for cars" I answered nervously. Wow that was a close one.

~Meanwhile~
Jupiter's POV
Hurry up and leave senpai alone so I can kill you. Huh? Who's that clown face stupid looking dude walking over here. OH MY GOD don't tell me he's trying to look cool in front of me, "Hey beautiful,..."yep. "The name's Josh what do you say if we go have a little fun alone." Josh said trying to flirt. "I'm going to say this nicely you look pathetic and with a face of a clown so go away and keep dreaming." I answered. He walked away embarrassed. Hey finally they've left senpai alone, let the fun begin.

~ Time skip brought by a blood bath~

Jupiter's POV
" Well Carmen have you ever seen such a cutie as Y/n?" One of the girl asked. "No Clarisa not to mention he draws and best of all is single" Carmen responds. "Do you think he can draw me but... well you know showing." Clarisa ask then letting out a small giggle. "Drawing you like that would be a waste of paper" I say butting in. "Who asked you?" Carmen says defending Clarisa. "All I'm saying is that you girls have no chance of having Y/n,... because his MY SENPAI" I say to them while my emotions start to fade. "So you think just because you have a crush on him that gives you the right to have him... your a fool." Clarisa tries to defend herself and her friend but had a scared tone to it. I was without an emotion my only intention... TO KILL. "It's over for you two   HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHA"I screamed at them. I pulled out my knife and went running to Clarisa.  I stab her without a second thought the knife cutting like butter. Her friend surprise by the slaughter I created blood dripping everywhere she was choked but finally she started running. Good I love when my prey run. I tossed the knife, it went flying and stopped ont her head . As she tumbled down I grab her body and silently hide her on the janitor's closet. I do the same to Clarisa and hide her. Clean the blood of the floor and my uniform and head to class.

~Time skip to class time~

Y/n POV
"Jupiter your late" The teacher told her. "I'm sorry ma'am" Jupiter answered. Huh? The girls from lunch time aren't here that's. "Don't worry is just plot convenience" Larry said. What are you talking about? This real life weirdo. They never came I hope nothing happen to them. "What have feelings for them?" Larry asked. No you know what I mean. Let's just hope it isn't happening again.

~Time skip to the next day~

Oh god not again! "Flash back time!" Said Larry.

A/n
That it for now thanks guys for the views. And sorry for the delay I had a power outage and I had no signal to post or finish it. Sorry again and see next time bbyeeeeeeee...