Chapter 3 : She's Coming

Start from the beginning

"This?" Lynn asked pulling out her aunts necklace.

Abe took a long and deep look at the jewel, his eyes widening and he blinked his eyelids coming form the sides of his eyes.

"Where did you get that?"

"I found it...do you recognize it?"

"Of course! It was Syrena's. Your father kept it after she died. I swear the jewel wasn't glowing last time I laid my eyes on it."

"What do you think It means?"

"I don't know...lets continue on shall we?"

Lynn tucked the necklace back and garbed her uncles hand as they got up and continue walking.

¸.•*¨*'•.✘¸.•*¨*'•.

"You missed it Lynn! I climbed this really high tree today! But..then I almost fell! And.."

After Lynn and Abe were done he took her back home right as her brother came back off the bus. Their mother was back home and made dinner before sending them up to their room. He started telling her about his day, but she was to busy playing the necklace. The jewel glowed brighter every time she touched it.

"So what happened to you today anyway?" Zeke asked as he started jumping on his bed.

"I felt sick. Went out with Uncle Abe." Lynn said without looking at him.

"Ah, what did you do?"

"Saw fishes. We talked." 

"Um...cool."

Lynn laid on her back as she held the necklace in front of her face, before putting it back on around her neck.

"So that necklace is our aunts?'

"Yes."

"Can I see it?"

"NO!" Lynn yelled.

Zeke raised an eyebrow as he looked at his sister. 

"Okay..."

"I'm sorry Zeke, it's just..."

"No it's okay." Zeke said a smile gracing his face.

Lynn looked at the time before a yawn escaped her lips.

"We should get ready for bed." Lynn says.

"Yeah."

The twins tucked them selves in, both of them facing the other in their beds. Zeke yawned before closing his eyes.

"Night.." Zeke said.

"Good night." Lynn said closing her eyes.

"Lynn..."

Lynn's eyes snapped back open and looked up inf front of her. A tall woman stood before her, her hair floating in the air as her eyes were big and wide. She had a pale glow all over her. She resembled a lot of her Aunt, but she knew it wasn't her.

"Who are you?" Lynn asked. 

For some reason she wasnt afraid.

"She's coming.." the woman said.

The necklace started to glow again as the woman turned around. Lynn got up out of her bed as she followed the woman out of her door and down the hall. 

"She's coming Lynn...she will rise."

"Who?" 

The woman stopped and pointed at her necklace. The necklace started to flicker, on and off like a light switch.

"She's here.." The woman said before disappearing.

Lynn looked around confused until a low moan come from the end of the hall. She turned around slowly and she caught a in her throat. Her aunt stood behind her, her skin thin and showing her bone, eyes dark and black as she wore a smirk on her lips. Lynn stayed put not knowing what to do.

"A-autnie?" Lynn asked.

"Prepare yourself Lynn...this wont feel too good." 

Before Lynn could say anything her aunt came charging at her. And that's when she screamed.