Purple heaven meeting green earth

Sorry to say but this is the last chapter for this story. Don't worry there will be more stories xD I really hope you enjoyed the story and that you'll stay for future ones! If you'd like you can follow me on Instagram at @/bird.flash were I post garbage. Hope you enjoy the end and please don't be scared to critique my stories, I need to improve lol. At least I hope my spelling has gotten a tad bit better since my first fanfic but of course I still make a ton of mistakes hahahh. I wish you all a great read for this shit and I hope you stay just as lovely when I see you next time<3

"Igarashi", the green-haired girl greeted. Igarashi couldn't figure out her intention, why had she asked him to meet her? To tell him she had deleted the photo? He didn't care about that anymore. That was just the first piece which led him to the cluster-fuck he now lived in.

"Nishina", she smiled and sat down on a chair across him. What could she possibly want?

"I wanted to talk to you, I've wanted for awhile. You're fucking up the dynamics of our group and we obviously need to get Nana back, I think we both agree on that", she stated.

"But-", Igarashi wasn't sure about Nishina's plan. He wanted Nana back but why did Nishina care about that, did she really care for the group?

"No buts! I'm helping you no matter what. Don't worry about it, you can thank me later at my wedding with Serinuma- senpai!.. and I've already started so there is no going back", she sent him a cocky smile and left the room before he could think of a good answer for all that. So she wanted Serinuma, well that made sense. But how could they possibly get Nana back, it was hopeless. The case was lost long ago. And started? Started with what? What had the sneaky girl done? She possessed more power than one would think. Igarashi needed to get some fresh air. He really just wanted to be with Nana but he knew that some relationships weren't meant to be and that hurt.

Nanashima walked up to the roof to get some fresh air. He had to be alone, he needed time to think. Nana opened the door and saw him. Igarashi. He was standing against the fence, looking at the view through the small holes. He hadn't noticed Nana's entrance yet. Nananshima turned back, he wasn't ready for this. He jerked the handle but it was locked from the inside. Igarashi heard him and turned around, shocked to see Nana.

"It's stuck", was all Nana dared to say. He didn't want to further the conversation. Iga walked up to him and yanked the handle as well in a failed attempt to open the door. In realization, they started to hit, kick and scream at the door. Nothing worked and no one came to their rescue. Exhausted the two boys turned their backs against the door and slid down into sitting position. Neither said anything. They just sat there, waiting on the other to begin.

"I-", they both started simultaneously. Both of them let out a small giggle.

"The sun is going down", Igarashi said.

"They'll never find us", Nana joked.

"We'll be stuck here forever, dying in the company we hate", Iga laughed.

"I don't hate you", Nana changed the tone of the conversation. He had to. They had to talk about it sooner or later. "I was just mad and confused. I'm sorry I ignored you", Nana sighed. Iga chuckled.

"Yeah, no it's my fault. I'm sorry I screwed things up, I didn't mean for it. I don't hate you either", both of them were quiet. They had so much to say but still so little they actually needed to. Silence took over once again.

"The sky is really pretty", Nana finally said. It wasn't close to what he wanted to say but somehow it still conveyed the message.

"Yeah"