A Black Cat & Two Bunnies

I'm not even sure where I'm going with this fic but Oh well~I hope it turns out fiiiine~

"Well this is no fun", Nishina yawned. They had all been waiting on the purple haired girl for a good 5 minutes and were all pretty bored.

"Should we continue while we wait for Serinuma-san?" Mutsumi-senpai asked. They all agreed to continue and Nishina had chosen herself to spin the bottle.

Nana.

She grinned, eyes sparkling with demonic intentions. Time for some sweet revenge. Nana gulped.

"You know what, I'm not really feeling that good. I think I should get go-", Igarashi yanked Nana down to the floor as he tried to escape.

"Not that fast Nanashima", Igarashi seemed to have gotten his head back on his shoulders again even tho he still was pretty drunk. Nana was sweating.

"The costume thing was pretty fun right Igarashi?"Nishina smirked.

"Having a blast", Iga said with his pink Tutto.

Nishina disappeared into her big cosplay closet (more like a room tbh) and came out with a black bag.

"Come with me for a moment will you Nanashima-senpai", she winked. She never called him senpai. It was going to be bad.

Serinuma entered the room again after her phone call.

"She never did her truth", Igarashi pointed out.

"Yeah, but we'll fix that, she can match with Nanashima-senpai instead", something in Nishina's eyes was terribly scary. Serinuma-san just followed Nishina cluelessly into the cosplay closet were Nana also was waiting.

*AGHHHH*

Everyone looked at the direction Serinumas scream was coming from.

"SO-CUTE-OMG-I'M-DYING-NANA-LOOK-AT-YOU-YOU-'D-NEVER-DRESS-LIKE-THAT-IF-YOU-WEREN'T-DRUNK-GAHH!" Serinuma yelled in her fujoshi voice. Meanwhile, Nana and Nishina were about to drool from looking at Serinuma-san.

Out of the cosplay-closet walked Nishina with two tomatoes known as Serinuma-san and Nanashima. Everyone just stared, blushing. Nana was wearing a black-short-sleeved-bodysuit, black cat ears, paws and a painted little cat nose. His messy blond hair, green cat eyes, and embarrassed gaze completed the look. Serinuma-san and Nishina couldn't take their eyes off him.

*flash*

"STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME NISHINA!"  Nana screeched. The girl was stuck in some kind of fujoshi trance, snapping pictures every single second.

As promised, Serinuma was his match. Black bodysuit, fishnets, heels, a painted nose but instead of cat ears, rabbit ears. A playboy bunny. She was stunning.

"Ple-please stop staring! It's embarrassing", Serinuma blushed. They all looked away.

"Would you like a coat?" Mutsumi-senpai handed her his coat so that she could cover up. She happily took it.

"What about me?" Nana whined.

"No need to cover up kitty cat, we're all suffering here", Igarashi slapped Nanas back as blood escaped the girls' noses. Shinomiya-kun handed them each a tissue.

"Shut up Princess!" they two boys glared at each other angrily.

"I think you look CUTE, Nozomu", Shinomiya laughed and Mutsumi gave a thumbs up.

"Yeah, he looks so CUTE, you could nearly call him a bit SEXY", Igarashi provoked the angry cat. Steam escaped out of Nana's ears as he kept getting redder and redder.

"My.Turn.To.Spin" Nana gritted his teeth.

...

Noone? Nana had spun it so hard that the bottle had spun away from the group of friends. Igarashi started laughing.

"GODDAMNIT! Let me redo it", Nana reached for the bottle when Nishina snatched it from him.

"Nono~, only one spin!" Nishina shook her finger in front of his face.

"WHAT?! Who made that rule?" Nana grunted.

"I did", Nishina smiled. "From now on I and Serinuma-san will make the truths and dares and you guys will pick the ones that we will do after 2 am".

"What? That's not fair at all, Shima!" Shinomiya complained.

"You can pick us to do whatever you want", Nishina sparked the boys' fantasies. 

"Fine", Shi, Na, and Iga said simultaneously while Mutsumi nodded.

(What they didn't know was that no one would be awake at that time.)

"Serinuma, you try first", Nishina handed her the bottle.

Shinomiya.

"Ughh,m-me? I'll take a dare", still scared of revealing his secret. Serinuma stroke her jaw as she thought. She smiled happily.

"Shinomiya-kun, please sit down in Mutsumi-senpais lap", Shinomiya was shaking as he stood up and carefully sat down on Mutsumi-senpais lap. He got chills. He was really happy but so scared. This was what he wanted, but not like this. This was probably just awkward for Mutsumi-senpai, he probably hated it, a boy in his lap instead of a cute girl. Tho if he was thinking that he was good at hiding it as he just kept smiling with a light blush covering his cheeks.

*Flash*
*Flash*
*Flash*

The picture taking took him back to reality. He wasn't supposed to like being in a boy's lap, he tried to make a grumpy face. He knew that the others probably wouldn't care if he said he was gay. Nishina was and no one had cared, but maybe that was the case because she was a girl. Liking Serinuma-senpai was no crime, they all did. But his situation was different. He wasn't even scared about coming out to his parents as his mother was Norwegian, Norway is a very very accepting country when it came to the lgbt+ community. He had nothing to be scared of, still, he was scared like the little rabbit he was that couldn't man up to do anything. Thor was the only one he had, the only one who knew. She was his best friend. She-

"OKAY!My turn~Time to spice things up! But first, let's have a drink!" Nishina exclaimed and went to the kitchen. She came back with a stash of weird looking beer.

"I thought that we were out?" Nana muttered.

"What even is that? I've never seen those cans before", Iga pointed out as the cans didn't have any labels but instead were painted with a galaxy look. They didn't look trustworthy at all!

"Just because you haven't tried fancy beer doesn't mean it's bad" Nishina handed everyone a beer.