Prologue

Brooklyn

This is what I get when I ask a demon for help. You raise up a demon, ask him for one simple favor, and you wind up in Purgatory. Figures.

I've spent years in hell, both hell years and human years. It was, well torture, but I guess that's what you expect. But Purgatory? Why here? Why not drag me back down to hell and give some type of offer that involves me killing people? I mean, I'm a hunter, that's what we do anyways.

Either way, I knew the second I arrived here that I needed a way out. There was no way I was sticking around here.

My feet carried me through the dark woods. It almost looked normal, but I wouldn't be surprised if some type of soulless creature jumped out at me and tried to rip me to shreds.

Suddenly, the sound of voices off in the distance filled my ears. At first, I wondered how anyone else could be here. Then I realized it was probable some soulless creature like human that was talking with someone else, planning something.

As I slowly and cautiously crept closer to the voices I started to make out words. "Every soul here is a monster," The first man said as I continued forward.

My foot stepped on a branch, snapping it which made me stop. At first there was a small pause before the first man spoke up again. "This is where they come to prey upon each other for all eternity."

Oh, great, that's exactly what I wanted to hear.

"We're in Purgatory? How do we get out?" The second man's voice said. I listened to the voice, feeling this funny way inside of me that told me I knew that voice. But how? I didn't know?

The first man spoke up again, "I'm afraid we're much more likely to be ripped to shreds."

Jesus, I guess don't sugar coat anything.

"Cas, I think we better-" The second man started. Wait, Cas? I know that name, I heard that name before. Where did I hear that name? How do I know it?

"Cas? Cas?" The second man called, cuing that the first man had left.

Out of curiosity and the eagerness to know who this guy was, I made my way forward. At first, when I left the woods and appeared in a dark clear area, I thought that I'd be meeting an unknown, soulless creature. But what I saw was something completely different.

The man turned around at the sound of someone, or something. At first when he looked at me, I didn't recognize him. Then I looked into his green eyes, the same green eyes that I looked into for years. I know I've seen green eyes before, but these eyes held something I've seen before. They felt familiar.

"Who the hell are you?" The man asked, clearly confused.

My mouth dropped slightly, my eyes looking over the man's body. If this is who I think it is, then he's changed a lot. And got a whole lot hotter.

"Ah, hello," The man said, looking at me confused before sighing in frustration when I didn't say anything within the first three seconds.

"Brooklyn, Brooklyn Myers."

At the sound of my name, the man's mouth dropped slightly. He looked at me shocked, confirming any thoughts on who this man might be. As if needing him to confirm it, I asked, "Dean? Dean Winchester?"

I was debating for awhile if I should do a Dean love story but after re-eatching some of the seasons, I've decided to. If you haven't watched the show then there will be a lot of confusing things that go on so I recommend watching it before reading.

Don't forget to support your FF Authors by voting and commenting on their chapters!