7

Hello guys I wanted to share this with you,with anyone who is dealing with negative people, who are harsh with you to the point where you actually feel like crying.

The owner of where I work is some guy in his 50s, every time I meet him he would always be harshly replying, I tried my best to avoid him but every time I saw him he was always looking annoyed or angry.

He had shouted at me before in the past in an humiliating way in front of a good few number of people, ever since then I hated him and tried using to law of attraction to set an intention to make him apologise. I was coming from a place of hate and need to control. So he never said sorry and we just ignored each other.

A good few months later yesterday something happened where I was faced with him again and this women who I needed to talk to, to cut a long story short he basically rudely talked down to me again and shouted at me in front of her, I remained calm and still said thank you at the end.

I must admit when I got home I hated him so much I felt like why is he always after me when it's not even my fault and so on so just to feel better about him and take the bitterness out my heart I randomly decided I was going to just write one thing that I like about him I must admit it was hard at first but then something weird happened, as I thought about one good thing I started thinking about another and then another, by the end I had written 6 genuinely good things I liked about him, I stopped after that because I wanted to keep them real to me.

Next morning I randomly laughed thinking to myself what if he actually come and apologises, I no it will never happen but what if it does, and then. I forget and got ready for work

No he's never the type to apologise but guys guess what his wife came and told me he's extremely sorry and wanted to meet me I felt like crying because of how magical it was, it seemed like a miracle to me coming from that person.

Guys please vote/comment/ share I would love to know your opinions it encourages me to continue sharing these experiences thank you x