3

A really cute short little manifestation I thought I would share.

My sister had a red kids swimming bag with mini mouse on in red, it looked really cute so at least everyday or two my eyes would land on the bag and I would mainly be staring at the red bow and be like 'if only there was a bag like that for adults'.

a few weeks passed I had completely forgotten about this small desire I didnt even have a strong desire for it it was just a passing thought as I knew I could live without it. So there we were shopping until a women persuaded us to look at some bags so I brought one. Coming back home I noticed the swimming bag on the floor then the bag I brought.

it had a red cute little bow in the same shade of red in a more elegant style minus the mini mouse (as I only really liked the bow).

so there it was my own little red cute little bag with a red bow on and golden handels its funny as it was the perfect combination for a bag for me in terms of style and ive realised if you just pick some likes on stuff that u want and leave the rest to god he will help bring it to you or something better beyond you imagination.
I like it better not to be as specific as 'this is the exact bag I want' as god brings something better because he knows us more then ourselves.

have a nice day.