5

ill be honest with you, within the last few days I had completely forgot about using the law of attraction negativity was getting the best of me all because I gave importance to a guy 'friends' opinion on what I should be doing with my life.

ill be honest with you at the age of 20 I finshed my secondary schooling in 6form with distinction stars. Everything seemed perfect, friends, respect, grades everything.

Then I left school.

in our culture it is also important that the girl knows how to do the house stuff like cooking ect.. and it's like a gazillion dishes to learn seriously.

Getting back to the point, now im currently unemployed searching for jobs, I wanted to go into primary teaching but my guy 'friend' discouraged me to do so.

ill be honest with you he almost has a problem with anything I want to do or my dreams and what not.

So what did I do I kicked him out of my life thats right!.

yeah we met accidentally into each other but I no longer value his bullshit.

Dont ever let an idiot tell you how to live your life.

So here I was at home like a depressed melon jobless, negative, I literally cried myself to bed at night I was that depressed.

But something in me kept me going I felt like God didnt want me to give up on this law of attraction process.

So what did I do?

I made a visionboard. I made one a few months back but for days after days it just stayed in my cupboard(too embrassed to put it up). Even though I didnt value it much and didnt believe fully in the power some of it still started happening.

For example I put a picture of a rare certain type of cream I wanted but couldn't find it anywhere. Days later my mum decides to talk about it and im like 'yeah its good' so she orders it(I didnt even know which cream she was on about). But that brand did loads of different creams (Loads) however she happened to order the exact same on I put up on my visionboard.

Another weird thing that happened was I put up a picture of money on my visionboard and nowadays I have been getting random amounts of money as gifts from people.

Another thing I did was put up a pic of the one and only Zayn Malik as how my ideal soulmate would look like cuz lets face it hes fit. No one I know of looks like him but within the past few days I started noticing things like for example I was just grocery shopping and noticed this guy who happened to look a lot like him. My brother randomly decides to ask me about this hair cut he wanted so he shows me a pic and it happens to be Zayn Malik. Hes also been saying hia name throughout the week and once even randomly said 'you should get married to someone who looks like him". He knows nothing about the visionboard or even my lil Crush on him or law of attraction.

Fingers crossed pray I get the man of my dreams pple (I know sappy).

Another example, I had a friend who I happened to love and admire. But she was the type to not socialise much and everytime literally every time it would be me who would send the first message or start the conversation. And after school I never heard from her though I had her number.I used to miss her so much I had dreams about her, so this was when I put the Law of attraction to test I said to God I gave her all my energy my love my friendship at least she could find out what im doing in my life or atleast be bothered, I was having a moan seeing how good her life was going campared to mine(never do that). Then I changed my mood I said you know what one day she will text me I know she will (firm belief) I forgot about it and everytime I thought of her I just smiled and sent her blessing. weeks later she texts asking how I am and hows my life going. For me it was like a miracle as shes not the type to text or talk first.

ill post more stuff soon, I have also decided to make a vision board movie on my phone so I look at it everyday ill keep you informed on my journey. The biggest lesson I have learnt so far is to be carefull who you hang around with. If they don't value your dreams and aspirations and if you give importance to get their shit like I did then it will be harder for you to find your happiness. Choose people who motivate and inspire you.