♡ brother's friend・[g]

dylan o'brien is
your brother in this
-🍑-

knocks were pounding on your bedroom door, you groaned. the door is open for a reason.

"come in!" you yelled, taking off your earphones.

dylan opened up the door slowly, with a devilish smile.

"hey sis, don't get mad at me but ethan and grayson are coming over." he said, scratching the back of his neck.

you rolled your eyes at your brother. "what the fuck, dylan! you know i hate them. well, i take that back, i hate grayson." you argued.

"c'mon, get over it. you just overreact. he's my friend and you gotta deal with it." he said, laying on your bed.

"ugh, fine. I'll try to be nice to him, okay?" you replied. dylan laughed at your sassiness.

"deal. anyway, they will be here any moment. don't be a pain in the ass!" he agreed, walking out of your room.

you plopped your heard back down the pillow, sighing. why does grayson have to be friends with my fucking brother – you thought.

you quickly heard the doorbell ring, knowing it was the twins. dylan walked downstairs, you trailing behind him.

"aye, dylan what's up?" ethan exclaimed, pulling him into a bro-hug.

then, grayson gave your brother a hug and you wanted to vomit. you wanted him to shut up even though he wasn't even talking.

dylan closed the door and the twins took off their coats. they finally looked up at you in unison.

"hey, y/n! long time no see." ethan greeted, hugging you. you smiled at him.

"yeah, i missed you, y/n." gray teased. your smile quickly dropped, you rolled your eyes at him and walked upstairs.

"why doesn't your sister like me?" grayson asked.

"remember when she was in eighth grade and we were freshman's?" ethan said, nudging him.

"no, what the fuck happened then?" gryason asked, confused.

"how did you forget, bro? she told you she had a crush on you and you just laughed in her face, and walked away." dylan reminded grayson.

grayson's eyes widened, now remembering that day. his heart broke, realizing why you hated him for all these years.

"guys, i honestly feel so bad. that was such a long time ago! she was just a little eighth grader, what did you want me to do!"

"yeah, but look at her now." ethan smirked. dylan playfully hit him. grayson groaned, regretting what he did when he was a kid.

"ew gross, don't talk about my sis like that." he yelled. they walked upstairs, going into dylan's room.

and just your luck, you could hear them talking. "yo, where's your bathroom?" grayson asked.

and quickly, you saw grayson walk down the hallway, passing your room. you both made awkward eye contact as he walked backwards, into your room.

"get out, grayson." you demanded.

"no, y/n. please, just let me talk to you." he pleaded. by now, he was already inches away from your face.

"all this time, you have been mad at me because i rejected you, yeah?" he asked.

you nodded. his body now almost hovering over you. causing you to lay down on your bed to create space between you two.

"well, that was a long time ago. we both matured. so, how about i tell you i feel for once." he whispered.

"w-what?" you stuttered.

"ugh, fuck it." he said before crashing his lips onto yours. you melted into the kiss. it felt so right to finally show your feelings towards him.

you gripped the ends of his blonde hair. he groaned, he loved the affection you finally gave him.

"i like you so fucking much." he rasped in between the kisses you shared.

"gray- woah what are you guys doing?!" dylan yelled, ethan next to him with his mouth opened.

"nothing! we were, uh doing, nothing, right grayson?" you lied.

grayson chuckled and got up, shutting the door in your brother and his brother's face.
you were shocked at his actions.

"now, where were we?" he asked, gripping your waist. he was so eager for your love.

-🍑-