♡ first sight・[e]

requested by: nepenthees !!
[ 24 ]

"y/n, please please just come." y/f/n begged.

"no, i just want to stay in my bed and watch parks and rec thank you very much." you replied.

"cmon y/n! it won't be fun without you." she said.

you smiled.

"ugh, fine! but, i am not drinking." you argued.

"deal!" she squealed.

"now let's get ready and look bomb as fuck." she added.

both of you were looking for something to wear from her closet. you honestly didn't really care if you looked hot or not, you just wanted to make your best friend happy by going.

"holy shit y/n, you look so good." y/f/n admitted.

"awe thank you! you look amazing as well. now let's go." you said.

and with that, you headed to the party.
when you got there, it smelled like alcohol and music was blasting throughout the club.

"I'm going to go get a drink." y/f/n said.

"what no don't leave me by myself." you said, but she already walked away to the bar.

you sighed to yourself and looked around to the bar, seeing your friend already hitting it off with someone. you turned around and saw everyone on the dance floor having the time of their lives.

when a few girls moved out of way, you saw a cute boy. he was looking straight at you with the biggest smile on his face. he was giggling to himself.

you never believed in love at first sight but this random boy just made you feel so many things you didn't know you could.

for what seemed like forever, you kept on looking at each other across the room.

"hey- woah that dude is straight up eye-fucking you." y/f/n said, pointing at the cute guy.

"wha-t? no! you think so?" you asked.

"totally. I'm surprised he hasn't come over here and tried talking to you yet." she laughed.

you looked down, fiddling with your fingers.

"alright, i am going to go dance. hope he stops being a pussy and will make a move on you soon." she said before walking off to the dance floor.

she was right. he was basically flirting with you with his eyes but couldn't even talk to you. so, you walked away and went to the bar. (a/n: damn girl you petty😩😊)

you sat down on one of the high chairs.

"sex on the beach please for this gorgeous lady." a random boy said.

you turned around and saw a guy that looked exactly like the other guy from before.

"why thank you, how did you know that is my  favorite drink?" you teased.

he laughed, and sat next to you.

"I'm grayson, and you are?" he asked.

"hi grayson, my names y/n." you replied

"wow, beautiful name for a beautiful girl." he flirted.

"original." you chuckled

"so, what brings you here?" he questioned.

"well, my friend basically forced me to come with her."

"how fun." he teased.

you nodded. he looked behind you and you were confused.

"what? is there something wrong?" you asked.

"no, no. it's just, my twin brother has been staring at you this whole time." he said.

your cheeks turned pink.

"he's jealous if you didn't know. i know him too well." he added.

"really?" you said.

"yeah, and i never really do this but I feel bad. you should go talk to him." he said looking down.

you turned around, about to get out of your seat when someone bumped into you.

"oh, I'm so sorry." you said.

you looked up, seeing the cute boy from across the room.

he didn't say anything back. just stared right into your y/e/c eyes. it was like he was stuck and couldn't say anything.

"hello?" you said.

"i-i'm sorry you are just.. so, i can't even explain." he said smiling.

"hope that is a good thing." you teased.

you both introduced yourself to each other.

"when i saw you from across the room, I had a feeling in my stomach something like. ahh, never mind." he said, shaking his head.

"what? no tell me!" you begged.

"it's weird."

"just say it."

"well, it felt like, love at sight. i know it sounds corny but it's like i needed to know you." he said.

"i feel the same way, ethan."

"how about we get out of here?" he asked.

"i would like that" you said, smiling.

and with that, you walked out with ethan. and you were grateful that your friend forced you to come to the club.

everything happens for a reason.

-🍑-
I am sorry that was so
cringe and rushed