Chapter 7 - No More Resets

OH MY FLIPPIN GERD I FINALLY FINISHED THIS I'M FREE FINALLY AAAAAAA – anyway.

This is it. This is the final chapter of Believe in Mii. I've come to love this fanfiction, and I hope you all love it too. Thanks for adding this to your Favorites, following, and reviewing Believe in Mii, because I'm fairly sure I might do another Miitopia fanfic.

...after "Through the City We Go" of course.

Warning: This chapter has been inspired by the ending of Miitopia, though it is not the same thing. If you are scared of encountering spoilers, please do not read this chapter until you truly beat the game. Thank you.

---

Chapter 7
No More Resets

"You know what you have to do, Lisa." Her guardian angel whispered in her ear. She looked up from her program she had spent hours creating, nodding solemnly.

"Alright, everyone; listen up." Lisa said, alerting the attention of all of her teammates.

"In order to face Dark Lord Enigma and defeat him once and for all, we need to all have our memories; not just me." Lisa started. "So, after all this time, I've made a program where you too can remember the past resets."

"Do you know what caused us to start to remember?" Eliza perked up.

"Yeah, actually...I found something in the world's source code." Her best friend admitted. "A strange comment explained it all to me."

It was a message from her guardian angel, who used to be the traveler searching to defeat Dark Lord Enigma. It had been the very first time the Dark Lord terrorized the world. The very first reset. It was unstable (Enigma had yet to perfect his dark magic), and as a result the traveler's body was trapped in the reset between resets; in a different dimension. He could communicate, but only through the family heirloom that the worried mother in Greenhorne gave to the traveler who set out to defeat Dark Lord Enigma.

Lisa was the next traveler to stand up to him, but by then Enigma could completely reset the world, without anyone remembering...or so he thought. Sometimes, the reset wouldn't fully undo everything, and travelers would remember bits and pieces. Those who did were usually shunned and locked away, thought to be crazy. This was what kept people from using the knowledge they learned in the previous resets against him, like the failsafe Priscilla had, but Lisa was different, because she never told anyone until that one fateful reset.

However, what the others who knew that the world was looping could recall was nothing like what Lisa could remember; that was thanks to her guardian angel protecting her memories when the curse was cast. Those who remembered were "awakened" to the reality of what was happening. The reason why this reset was so different from the rest (and why her teammates could remember now) was because Lisa reached out to Eliza.

Most importantly, Eliza listened and believed her.

The dark magic could be countered if at least one person in the traveler's main team believed that what the awakened person said was true. That was quite a difficult feat, as it certainly did sound ridiculous. But because Eliza believed in Lisa, the four of them could free everyone from the Dark Lord, once and for all. Friendship really could save lives.

"You all ready to get your memories back?" Lisa asked; though she didn't need to, the support was overwhelming.

"Of course!" Eliza chirped.