22. Tragic destiny

Start from the beginning

"It doesn't matter whether it's his fault or someone else's fault! You're going ... you've agreed to kill me..."

My voice broke under my tears. My throat was tied, I couldn't let go of a word.

The criminal didn't take my eyes off me. His eyes pierced me. His face remained impassive. Only his frowning forehead denounced his state of anger.

He opened his door fiercely and got out of the car. He moved away from the vehicle before breathing a big blow. He lit a cigarette hastily. He pulled several slats in silence and lifted his head to the sky.

  He was turned back to me. I could not see his face anymore. All the better. I didn't want to confront him once again with his murderous gaze.

  He was only a killer without the slightest hint of humanity. He didn't deserve me to cry in front of him. I had to stay strong in this situation. I was losing the thread I swallowed my tears before wiping them.

  The criminal threw his butt on the floor and went back inside the Porsche. He went on in silence once more.

  After a long drive we finally arrived at the doors of the villa. "Go back to square one," I thought, and the gate opened and we walked the big way to the front of the huge house. Evann Black switched off the engine and got out of the car without waiting for me.

  I sighed and reluctantly opened my door. But at the moment when my foot touched the floor, my body fell sharply to the ground.

  The criminal was about to open the door heard my groans of pain and turned to face me.

  I was pretty sure he was going to take the opportunity to pay for my head ... but instead his expression was strangely impassive.

   "Can you get up?" He said coldly.

   "Yes". I answered the same tone.

  As I tried to straighten up I made a second fall to the ground. This time I uttered a cry of pain. My ankle was horribly bad ... especially since I couldn't hold on my heels.

   "Yeah, I see you're managing the situation without any problem. " Replied Evann Black sarcastically.

  I ignored his remark. My new attempts to get up were a failure.

  The criminal stepped casually towards me and held out his hand. I looked at him badly.

   "I don't need your help. " I said him.

   "I believe that yes treasure. "

  Before I could react Evann Black lifted me without difficulty. He put his arm behind my legs and the other under my back.

   "Let me g...!

   "Shut up. " He cut me dryly.

  I did what he told me in spite of myself. It was no longer useful to fight back.

He carried me effortlessly to the forecourt of the entrance. He moved cleverly the poise with his elbow to open the door and did the same to close it again.

We were finally inside. Tired, I let my head rest against Evann Black's chest. This situation was particularly strange. Especially since we had just quarreled on the way back. I no longer had the strength to oppose him.

I was exhausted. Exhausted from all this situation so I decided to let go. I could smell his perfume mixed with a slight smell of tobacco again.