Something To Say.

~2 Months Later~

Davy eased into a more awake state as he curled up in his sheets, not yet willing to open his eyes. He could feel the sunshine peering in from the window and glimmers of orange hues danced across his vision as he slowly & reluctantly opened his eyes. He was just about to start getting up when a hand reached out and smacked him across the face. He knew exactly what it was.

He flopped over and next him was Peter, who had moved his arm in his sleep as he had done many times. He rolled his eyes and poked Peter's side. "Peter....Peter. Get up."

Peter's nose twitched and his eyes fluttered open, as soon as he saw Davy, a grin took over his face.

As much as Davy criticized Mike and Micky at first, he was sure that he wasn't doing a much better job of being careful about hiding his relationship. He and Peter slept in the same bed and rarely locked the door. But as luck would have it, Mike and Micky were clueless. Which Davy was thankful for.

"Good morning." Peter smiled as Davy moved Peter's arm so he could get up.

"Morning, love." Davy stretched as Peter just curled up more into the bed. "I'm gonna go make some tea." He poked Peter's arm, the blonde nodded with drowsy eyes. Davy grinned and hopped off the bed and walked out for the kitchen.

As soon as he entered, he could hear the sounds of Micky and Mike whispering as they bickered back and forth. He rolled his eyes and went straight past them at the table.

"I think we should tell Peter today, you said you were ready." Micky whispered, though his whisper was fairly poor and Davy could most definitely hear.

Mike nodded and turned his head to look at Davy. "Hey, Dave. Could you bring Pete in for breakfast?"

Davy set his mug down as an idea popped into his head. "Sure." He said with a concealed smirk as he padded his way back into his and Peter's room. He shut the door behind him and leaped on the bed, successfully waking Peter again.

"Peter!" Davy shook him anyway and Peter sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Davy!" He replied with just as much excitement though he hadn't the slightest idea what Davy was up to.

"I think Micky and Mike are going to tell you today!" Davy continued to poke his arm like the little twerp he is. Peter cocked his head to the side.

"Tell me what?"

Davy frowned. "That they're dating." He clarified and Peter smiled again.

"Ohh!" Peter's smile was incredibly wide as he started to get up, excited. But Davy reached out and grabbed his arm.

"Wait! Peter, Peter, I have an idea." Davy grinned wickedly and Peter was a little nervous but curious. "We should upstage them." Davy grinned proudly but Peter just looked confused.

"What do you mean-?"

Davy looked sort of giddy as he continued to play with Peter's hand. "We should tell them we're dating....y'know steal the moment." Davy explained with that wicked grin.

"Why would we do that?" Peter asked with innocent eyes and Davy shrugged.

"I think it'd be funny." He interlocked their hands and started to stoke his fingers down Peter's wrist. "And we're ready, aren't we?" He asked, his tone a little nervous. Peter's cheeks warmed and he nodded.

"I think it'd be a nice, funny way to put it out there." Davy shook their hands and Peter hummed in agreement and continued to smile as Davy lazily played with their hands. However, Davy was quick to catch Peter's eyes.

The Music BoxOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara