Rain Check.

Micky scanned their bare cabinets for anything he could eat. Mike had gone out shopping with the promise of bringing something back but Micky was impatient and starving. He was crouched down and pushing cans out of his way when Davy came in from outside, a towel thrown over his shoulder. Micky stood and offered Davy a smile, still a little curious as to why he'd been in such a mood before.

"The birds are great down there, Mick." Davy chirped, shaking the water from his hair. Micky shrugged. Which seemed to underwhelm Davy. He pulled out a chair and leaned forward like he was about to make a point. "You wanna come down later? I could introduce you to this blonde, Sarah-"

"I'll take a rain check, Dave."

"But you love blondes." Davy furrowed his brow and looked infuriatingly curious. Micky swallowed and started messing around with the plates on their counter. Davy traced him with his eyes, leaning back on his chair. Micky hoped the action reflected defeat. But Davy had this inability to let things go. He popped right back up. "You haven't gone out much lately, y'know?"

Micky shrugged again, fidgeting a little with the end of his t-shirt. "I just think I should be focusing on the band and-"

"You're starting to sound like Mike." Davy interrupted with a flicker of something accusatory in his eyes. Micky rolled his eyes, putting on an easy going smirk on his face.

"You say that like I don't ever go out, Davy we were out at that club til' like two am just the other night." Micky reminded him and Davy scoffed, shaking his head.

"That's different Micky. You were with me the whole time. I'm talking about you hooking up." He said with a little smirk, as if trying to get some sort of specific reaction from Micky.

Davy just needed something. Something to prove to him that Micky and Mike weren't gay. "I just think you and Mike need to start dating again." He shrugged, trying to sound passive. At his comment, Micky's eyes widened.

"What ugh, what do you mean?" Micky looked flustered and like he was ready to launch into a mile-a-minute talk. Davy lowered his arm, with suspicion.

"That you two haven't been out with any birds lately and should get out there again." He explained slowly and watched Micky go from skittish to relaxed in seconds. "What did you think I meant, that you and Mike should date?" Davy narrowed his eyes but tried to put his tone in a joking manner.

Micky visibly stiffened. "No! That's not what I thought at all. Why would I think that? Of course I knew what you meant!" Micky laughed for a few seconds. "Mike and I? That's disgusting."

Davy absorbed Micky's quick excuse and leaned back in his chair. He was sort of afraid to ask his next question. "Is it?"

Micky widened his eyes and gripped the chair across from Davy. "I don't know, is it?" He shot back and Davy frowned.

"Is it?" He pressed again and Micky looked like he might burst.

"Is it?" Micky repeated and Davy scowled at the ridiculousness of the situation. He shook his head, this was all the conformation he needed and didn't want. He rubbed his forehead and sighed.

"I know Micky."

Micky stood up straight and tried to keep that passive smile on his face. "Know what?"

Davy rolled his eyes and stared Micky in the eyes. "I know about you and Mike."

Micky felt his stomach drop and he opened his mouth, ready to explain everything. "Listen, Davy. This thing with Mike and I it's-"

"Look man, I don't care what it is but it needs to end." Davy held up his hand and stood from his sit. Micky's face twisted slightly.

Peter had been doing nothing for most of the day except for sitting in his room. So he was just about to get up and get a snack. He opened his door just a crack before the voices flooded his room clearly.