Explaining.

It didn't take a genius to know that when Peter suddenly pulled his hand away from the music box in Davy's hand, it was because something was wrong. Davy instantly frowned, dragging his tooth against his lip as he clenched the box in his hand.

Peter walked the small distance to his bed, gathering his little trinkets from that junk shop and rearranging them on his nightstand, there was no doubt in Davy's mind that he was just trying to seem busy. He furrowed his brows. "Pete, you're not mad at me, are you?" He asked with some hesitance.

Peter's eyes dimmed at the suggestion. His hand hovered over some little key chain as he turned his head to look at the shorter man. "No, no. Davy I'm not mad." He reassured him but didn't really look all that happy with him either. It rubbed Davy the wrong way.

if Peter was anyone else, he would've just told him to come off it and tell him straight what was wrong. But since it was Peter, Davy wasn't entirely sure how to go about it. "I didn't do anything then?"

Peter sighed when he saw Davy's troubled look and sat at the edge of his bed, crossing his leg over his lap, so Davy sat across from him on his own. "Well, somethings....been bothering me."

Davy's stomach turned as he played with his hands, he wasn't sure why he was so anxious, considering it was only Peter. Who would never intentionally be cold to him in any way.

"Why did you react so badly about Micky and Michael?" Peter asked in his soft, concerned voice and it sent a pang of guilt through Davy, who straightened his back.

"Well, ugh...I didn't know you were listening to that.." Davy stuttered a bit as he spoke, obviously not sure what to say to that. Peter looked harmless as he searched for more information.

"Would it have changed what you said if you knew?" Peter asked, because sometimes he had a suspicion that the others were careful about what they said around him. Like they needed to protect him from things.

Davy's eyes widened. "What are you implying?" He raised his eyebrow before clamping his mouth shut. Maybe he'd read too much into that question. "You don't think, that I think you're gay too, do you?" He tried to explain himself.

Peter shook his head with a grin of sorts. "No, David I don't." He shrugged and Davy sat back again. "I'm actually bisexual anyway."

Davy nodded silently for a second before realizing what Peter had just said. He choked on a surprised gasp, it was almost comical. But Peter reached over and patted his back anyway. Once Davy collected himself, he pulled back. "Bisexual?"

Peter smiled and shrugged. "Bisexual, yes. So I like men and women. I didn't think it was such a big deal. Different doesn't mean wrong." He spoke in such an innocent yet knowing voice.

Davy gaped his mouth a little, amazed that Peter just thought everything was so simple. He bit his lip and furrowed his brow again. 'Different doesn't mean wrong.' Davy felt as if he had a million more questions. But Peter spoke up first.

Peter tilted his head and watched him, amazed that Davy thought everything was so difficult. A thought occurred to Peter, one he didn't quite want to talk about.

"I hope that doesn't change the way you feel about me." Peter shuffled on the bed and looked away.

Davy was confused 'The way I feel about him? Did Peter know something-' "Ohh. You mean as friends? No, Pete..not at all." He stuttered dumbly before shutting himself up. Peter didn't seem to notice the weird question.

"But...what you said to Micky...?" Peter trailed off, not wanting to repeat any of it. Davy felt like his throat was suddenly clogged as he pulled at his sleeves.