Believable?

Davy was turning his spoon around in his cereal with a slight frown curling his mouth downwards. He finally shoved a spoonful into his mouth and his chewing was almost enough to cancel out the clicking coming from his left. Almost. He glanced up and there was Micky with a camera in his hands. His hair was still fuzzed with morning and his bowl was still empty. Davy was about to make a comment but before he could, Mike opened his mouth.

"Mick, put that thing down and eat." He said in that stern voice that got on Davy's nerves. He rolled his eyes but found that Micky wasn't as bothered by Mike's tone. Which was annoying all on it's own.

"Sorry, my mom said it would be groovy if I could send her pictures of the place and-"

"Us eating cereal?" Davy interrupted, a smile back on his face and Micky chuckled as he flicked his hair and inspected his camera.

"Well, she likes you guys." He shrugged and Davy shook his hair.

"Make sure you get my good side then. I'm her favorite you know." Davy grinned and shoved the spoon into his mouth again. He looked to Mike, as if searching for any sign of irritation that he might be able to point out. But the Texan was just eating his cereal. Micky let out a small laugh, finally setting his camera aside to eat.

"Actually, I think Peter's her favorite." Micky smiled as he poured the cereal into his bowl with hungry eyes.

"She hasn't met Peter yet." Davy frowned.

"Exactly." Micky smiled and Davy shook his head, reaching to slap Micky on the arm. Mike stood, placing his bowl in the sink. Micky glanced up from their play fight to shot him a grin. Davy scowled to himself.

"Anyway, I've got a date so I'll be out of here most of the day." Davy started, munching on his last bite. Micky and Mike didn't comment, just nodded as if only half listening. "She's got a friend and suggested a double date....Micky?" Micky snapped his head up.

"You interested?" Davy asked, as if giving Micky a chance. A chance to prove he isn't gay. He stared at him intently. Micky looked a little unsure of himself, shuffling in his seat. Davy raised his brow.

"Nah, I wanna practice the beat to this song I've been working on." Micky went back to grinning, like his usual self and Davy almost let out his aggravated sigh. He licked his lips and turned his head a little.

"Mike? What about you? When was the last time you went on a date anyway?" Davy tried his luck with Mike. Mike froze for about half a second. But he quickly caught himself.

"I've got some chores I gotta do around here." He turned a little to face the smaller man and Davy clenched his fist.

"Yeah alright." Davy shook his head, not wanting to believe that they were actually refusing dates now because...they were gay.

"Maybe Peter's free?" Micky suggested and Davy frowned at that. He did not want to ask Peter. The whole thing was to forget about Peter in the first place. Being a little hypocritical, he made an excuse for the still sleeping blonde.

"Nah, he's-ugh, he mentioned something about going to play with some of his friends." Davy couldn't help but compare that to Micky and Mike's own excuses as to why they couldn't come. And Davy felt dirty about it.

He shot up out of his seat and put his bowl in the sink before going off to his room. He quietly opened the door, but Peter was awake already and rummaging through Davy's nightstand. Davy didn't think twice of it, Peter kept a lot of his tinker toys and objects around their pad, chances are he lost one.