12 : New Views, New Slave

Start from the beginning

  Slowly and slowly, your started to regain yourself and sit up on somewhat a couch with blankets around you. How long were you out?

"Ugh, a little bit painful." You speak out, causing Beth to tell Morty to look after you while she'll be getting some water for you.

You pressed your temples to resist the head ache and looked at Morty.

"What happen after I pass out?" You asked, groaning still from your pain. It's like you've been laying on a rock for a lot of hours.

"Uhhhh . . . about that, h -- "

    "SLAM!!!"

All of you jolted in surprise when George literally burst out from a door that seems to be from the garage and clawedghe floor in panic, he looks so paranoid and scared, there are scratches around him.

"HELP!" He screamed hysterically then he looked up to see you with an irritated expression.

"Well, well, lookie here. How's my beloved suitor?" You asked sarcastically.

"My Mad Hatter," he stood up. "The-There's this da-dangerous man! He tortured me and --- "

  Before he could say furthermore, the door slammed again, revealing a man in your age, he have oddly familiar blue hair and eyebrow. How come this man seems too familiar to you?

  "George, you motherfucker! I'm not done yet! Get your fucking ass in here!" He yelled.

"Uhh who are you?" You asked, breaking the tension between them.

  "Its me, Rick." The man named "Rick" smirked then immediately grabbed George's collar.

"Wait what?" You gawk, jumping off the couch and take a closer look at this young man. "You look so . . . different!" You pointed out.

"Surprise!" Rick ridiculously spread his arms. "I made myself young Rick!" He said.

"And not a spoiled teenager like last time." Summer commented from the background.

  Thou it didnt't distract you from looking at this new Rick from up to bottom. How come you started to feel something weird? Your sure this feeling isn't from the wounds that got you but how? He looks so different and you can't help but to admit that he looks . . . something great.

"Uhh (Y/n)? (Y/n)?" Then Morty brought you back to reality, causing you to blush. Now thats something a mad hatter dont really do.

"Oh yes! Uhhh, Rick! You look great, is this reakly the surprise your talking about?" You asked, trying to fight off the weird feelings thats been erupting in your stomach.

"Hell yeah! I mean look, I got young skin and healthy back so I won't have to face grandpa problems!" Rick enthusiastically smiled.

  How come you just realize he's . . . cute(?). Ok there's really something wrong with you. And you need to go.

"Thats cool! Uhhhh, well look at the time, I have to get going!" You faked announced and then steal George from Rick as he yelped in pain.

"I'll take care of torturing this asshole. Bye now~" you quickly said before leaving the family.

"That was weird of her." Morty muttered, suspiciously.

= Your Place =

  "CLANK!"

"CLANK!"

    You jerked the chain locks around George's wrist and legs to trapped him.

"A-Ah, love. Could you pl-please calm down." George yelped, looking at your back worridly.

  Your fist clench and shot him a death glare. "Did you do anything to me other than torturing me!?" You yelled.

  Thou the feeling in your stomach couldn't go away infact its getting worse so you tried to punch or hit your stomach.

"No, my love! What has gotten in you? Was it that dangerous blue man?" He asked, tugging a bit at his chains.

  Worse is that the feeling got stranger by the time he mentioned about Rick.

"Raaaaugghh! Shut your mouth." You pointed at him with an accusing finger. "You've done quite enough for today. Your lucky I need a personal slave once I'm out, so you follow my demands." Then you stumped forward.

"And last but not least, dont you ever tell any of your useless opinion on Rick." You gritted your teeth.

  " . . . . ."

  George stared at you right after you said that, like he was trying to read you. The only noise you could hear is your own angered panting.

"Don't tell me your falling for that monster." He finally muttered, sending you a cold stare.

"What?" This made you caught off guard, your heart started to beat fast and the feeling in your stomach just made it worse.

George didn't say anything but looked at you, you could feel his anger and jealousy when he mentions about Rick. The thought made you so frustrated that you slapped him. Hard.

And the last thing you do is run out of the room.

====

Ey ey! Its a meh! Yo Forbids! Anywhoo, sorry for the crappy grammar ovah here, I really need to look out more. And well, the surprise Ricks get to be younger, yay hehe. Im just thinking that come on! Rick is an old man and it would be weird for him to be all lovey dovey in your 20+ age in the story soooo here's the solution. A young adult Rick but he still have his own personality. Now i better go and remove this face mask of mine. Sorry, i have a lot of open pores and blackheads are invading my poor nose. Welp, bye!