37

Ethans POV
Hayley and I heard the door open. That could only mean one thing. Graysons back.

I rush of the bed and run too the door. It's him. He looks at me and sighs.

"Ethan... I-I'm sorry bro." Grayson looks down at the floor. He looks drained. His knuckles are bloody. I walk up too him and gave him the biggest hug.

"I missed you bro" I pat his back as one tear came down from my eye. "Me and Hayley was so worried about you".

"I'm all good E. It's just dad..." He takes a pause.

"Listen. You went through hell to get us back together. Whatever happens to Sean... He can rot in hell for all I care" How can Grayson possibly call this man "dad"? After what he'd done to our family?

"Grayson?" I can feel Hayleys excitement shoot up the minute she sees Gray. She jumps on him while Grayson is strugling to pick her up. "Damn, I'm not that heavy. What happened to your strength?" She questions.

"Oh you know... Sore muscles. It was like a workout for me" He smiles as he puts her back down. "I'm gonna go and take a quick shower because it feels like I haven't washed in weeks" Grayson makes his way too the shower. He walks pass me and I can smell every scent that comes off of him. The smell of blood and smoke. That is not a good combination.

He seems fine, but deep down... Is he really?