20

"I heard everything. Try and be quieter, please?" Grayson slowly peeks his head through the door crack and puts on an innocent voice.

"Shut up Grayson!" Ethan shouts as his voice vibrated through his chest. It startled me at first, but I'm gonna have to get used to it.

I've been staying at Grayson's house for a month now. Stuck to Ethan like I'm a fly that got caught up in a spiders web. They've literally been babysitting me and I have no idea about what's going on with work or Blue Ice.

We left things on bad terms. Whatever happens, happens . I'm not here to force a friendship. It is what it is.

"I'm gonna get some food babe. Feeling a tiny bit peckish"

"Okay babe. Come back here because I don't wanna be lonely. You was great company the other night" He winks as I was walking towards the door.

"Shut up" I laughed at what he said.

I walked out of the bedroom and see Grayson relaxing on his couch, watching TV.

"What are you watching" I ask as I was making my sandwich.

"Ermmm, Family Guy" He answers with his eyes glued on the TV.

"Ohh right" I continue making my food.

"What are you doing?" Grayson's attention now on me.

"Just feeling hungry, Although I wanted pizza" I smiled at him.

"I feel you." He chuckled.

"You wanna get some pizza?" I asked as my thumb was pointing towards the door.

"You're not going out there alone, Hayley. Not with the situation we're in."

"I don't need a fucking babysitter Grayson. I'm 22" I argue my point.

"And I'm 27. You're still young and vulnerable. You know nothing about life" He argues back.

"Excuse me sir?"

"You heard what I said baby" Grayson gives me the ' I'm gonna get you wet in 0.1 seconds' look.

"Urgh, What's wrong with you!"

He raises an eyebrow and said
"You" In a low voice. He gets up from the couch and decided to stretch his arms out, muscles flexing on his body. I turn away at the sight of his body and feel his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Stop... Grayson-"

"Shh, I'll be quick" He cuts me off, caressing his hand over my ass.

I was panicking on the inside. There's not much I can do apart from try to fight him off, but I can't. I pray to god that Ethan comes out seeing this.

"What the fuck?!" I hear Ethan shout in the background.

Grayson quickly turns around to see Ethan's fist balled up.

"It's not what it looks bro. I swear!" Grayson quickly says before receiving a punch to the jaw.

"Don't fucking touch her, you beast!" Ethan continues to throw punches at him. Grayson's pretty much out of it. That's when I tried to break it up and Ethan pushed me off him.

"Baby, stop, you're hurting him" I mumble with my hand covered over my mouth.

"He was going to rape you!" He viscously shouts back.

"But I'm fine babe! I'm not hurt" I look over at my wrist and see a bruise from when Ethan pushed me over. He quickly climbs off Grayson and checks out the bruise on my wrist.

"Look, I didn't mean to do this, okay?" He gently holds my wrist and brings it closer to his mouth, kissing it.

"It shouldn't be you that's apologising. It's him" I point at the body Ethan had just battered. Grayson has blood all over his face. Even though he did what he did, I have to help him. I can't let him lay on the floor unconscious for hours, not even helping him.

But how would Ethan ever forgive Grayson for what he did to me?

Woah, I haven't updated in 1738 days. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to:
Vote for this chapter
Comment
Share my story
Put it in your favourite books list
Follow my Instagram: @EthandGrayFP