Hello,

How do I tell you about myself? I'm not sure how to word it, should I just say what ever comes to my mind?

I'll try my best.

I was born on the 3rd of December 1996 in Seoul, it was just me and my mother because my dad left us before I was born.
My whole life I've felt pain differently to the point I missed school and the only thing that felt normal to me is water. So I did swimming as a sport and won gold many times, but then one day water started to feel like fire so I couldn't do swimming. I was back to just lying on the floor in my room even though it hurt. Felt like someone was pressing down on my back but it was all I could do.

Then 2 months ago the pain got so unbearable that I had to come to the hospital, it's boring because I'm not allowed to leave my room. It was my birthday when we met in the patient's garden so I was allowed to walk around.

My favourite colour is blue,
I don't have a favourite food because it hurts to eat so I get tube fed, the needle hurts. But it's better then chewing food. I'm sad that I don't get to taste food.

I use to watch cartoons and anime, Tokyo Ghoul was my favourite, also Sailor Moon. I had an obsession with both shows.
In my hospital room all I do is talk to my mother and doctors or watch anime.

I think that's enough about me, now tell me about you.

Remember to thank the nurse who gives us our letters, she's really nice. Without her we wouldn't be able to talk.

Bye bye ! ! !