party

a/n: suggestive ig

Seven began to sweat as the empty bottle spun around on the floor. He had been invited to one of the "cool kid" parties, which meant that he had somehow made the list, despite being wildly unpopular. A few attractive classmates had roped him into playing some party games, and Seven realized that even coming to the event was a mistake. Another mistake on Seven's part was letting a few of his peers know that he was bisexual; they decided to make spin the bottle a free for all because of that knowledge. Whoever it landed on was kissed by the spinner, no matter what gender. To make the game even more "fun," during Seven's turn, he would have to kiss two different people. The game in general made the redhead anxious, so he made an excuse and stood up to get a drink. Sweating, Seven sipped some water as the rest of the circle stared at him, waiting to continue until he came back. He forced a grin and sat back down.

The bottle spun, landing on a girl. Luckily, it wasn't his turn. The spinner smirked and gave the girl a peck on the cheek. Seven sighed in relief, now knowing that he wouldn't have to kiss someone for real, just give a quick kiss on the cheek. The group began to chant:

"A REAL KISS! A REAL KISS!" They said, fist pumping into the air.

The girl rolled her eyes and grabbed the guy's face, planting a wet kiss onto his lips. Cheering, the group passed the bottle to Seven. His heart began to pound as he took the bottle and placed it on the floor. He took a deep breath, only to be interrupted by an upperclassman.

"We should play seven minutes in heaven instead!" The senior shouted, grabbing and throwing the bottle behind him. He pointed to Seven. "Since it was your turn, you should get in the closet with..." Scanning the room, the upperclassman pointed to a silver haired guy. "Zen." The albino's eyes widened in surprise, and he thinned his lips into a line. "Didn't you say you wanted a boy toy?" The senior chuckled, patting Zen on the back.

Zen was part of the motorcycle gang, so they had barely interacted, but from word of mouth, Seven heard that he was quite a strong fighter and had committed many crimes for fun. Shivers ran down his spine as he walked with the biker to the closet, assisted by the entire group. Seven's face flushed as they sat down in the dark silence.

"So," Seven started awkwardly, trying to break the quiet atmosphere. "Are you...gay?" He cringed at his choice of words and back tracked. "I just mean, like the guy said something about a boy toy, I was just wondering, no offense or anything." Seven rubbed his neck, sighing. This is why he wasn't popular.

"I like girls." Zen said, nonchalantly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just misunderstood—" Seven started.

"And boys." Zen said in a deeper, more sultry voice. "My turn. Since you asked a question, I should too," He said. "Actually I have a few questions about you. You're quite mysterious."

Seven seemed taken aback. "Wait. You know me?"

Zen nodded, not that Seven could see it in the dark anyways. "Yeah, you're a good boy." Seven frowned at being called a "good boy," as it made him feel like a puppy. "Anyways, what's your ideal date?" Zen asked.

Seven's face became hot as he heard the question. "Oh. I, uh, I think I would want to maybe eat somewhere. Maybe a cafe or diner?" He pushed up his glasses, embarrassed.

Zen pondered for a moment. "Have you ever...kissed anyone?" He asked, scooting closer to Seven in the enclosed space. Seven began to sweat again. "Well, I mean, I've...liked" He started. "No. I haven't." Seven sighed.

Zen began to crawl on his knees, inching closer to Seven's face. Eventually, he got to his ear, and breathed into it, almost desperately. "Do you want to have your first kiss?" He breathed shakily.

Seven began to slightly hyperventilate as Zen moved closer to his face. Soon, he was staring right into Zen's crimson eyes, which still managed to be noticeable in the darkness. "We don't have to if you don't want to. I understand." Zen whispered, his mouth inches away from Seven's lips.

"I want it," Seven said rather loudly, which caused the group outside the closet to chuckle silently, only imagining what could be happening in there.

Zen blushed of embarrassment and slight arousal, yet still leaned into Seven, turning his head. Seven was underprepared as Zen attempted to interact with Seven's mouth. Zen pulled away, slightly annoyed. "We need to work on your kissing skills," He said, "Okay, babe?"

Seven felt his entire body get warm and fill with giddy excitement. He smiled. Zen called him his "babe." The redhead closed his eyes and grabbed Zen's jaw, mimicking what Zen had done earlier. Zen smirked, running his hands along Seven's sides while he kissed him. He waited, and bit Seven's lip, in the same moment, slid his hand up Seven's shirt. The redhead squealed(?) and Zen broke from the improved kiss.

"Can I take this off?" Zen asked, tugging at Seven's shirt. Seven's face flushed before he gained a devilish glare in his eyes. "Only if I can take yours off." He said, sticking his hand into Zen's shirt. Zen rolled his eyes at Seven's attempt at being cool, but appreciated the effort.

Zen nodded, "Put your arms up." He said, pulling Seven's red shirt over his face. Seven attempted to mimic this gesture, but in the end, Zen just took his own shirt off. He chuckled, then changed his tone, licking a circle onto Seven's neck, then biting it, successfully making a bruised mark. He repeated this, and Seven seemed to enjoy it, occasionally making a vaguely lewd noise. Zen crawled into Seven's lap essentially, sometimes slipping his fingers into Seven's waistband, perhaps to suggest something. After wasting a few minutes of the limited time they had, Seven finally got the message and took off his pants.

Zen felt around Seven's hips, tracing the "v" lines on his abdomen. He kissed Seven's stomach. "Here's my third question:" Zen said, breathing heavily. "Are you...a virgin?"

Seven put his hands into Zen's hair, "Maybe you can fix that?" He internally cringed at his choice of words yet again, but at least Zen thought it was kinda hot. Zen smirked, sliding his hands into Seven's boxers.

To their surprise (i guess) the door cracked open, and the group peeked in. "It's been seven minutes." They said. The upperclassmen looked at the situation and turned away. "I, uh, think they can just stay there." A student said, embarrassed. They closed the door and left the room awkwardly.

Seven seemed unbothered, and possibly even more desperate for Zen. He thought that the idea of getting caught was exciting, but Zen clenched his teeth in embarrassment, pausing in what he was doing. Nevertheless, Seven pulled on Zen's hair, which resulted in a rather loud moan escaping Zen's mouth. Zen covered his mouth in surprise, and Seven continued to repeat the action. Seven thought it was amusing and hot that he could have some control over Zen's vocal responses, so he just continued. In response, Zen only teased him more, tracing Seven's features lightly, causing Seven to shiver.

"I honestly can't believe you're going to lose your virginity on the same day as your first kiss." Zen said conclusively before sliding down Seven's remaining clothing.