Stores in Barcelona

Coral laid in her bed thinking about the kiss all night. She had starred at the ceiling for 30 minutes and still couldn't sleep. She checked her phone 4 times and still couldn't sleep. She kept refreshing her Instagram and Snapchat but they still came up with nothing new. Coral's phone started buzzing. She picked up the call from the one and only Sergi
"Hello- hey, uhh. I can't sleep and I thought I would call you- your in luck. I can't sleep either. I'm a lost in thoughts I guess.- that's always fun." Corla could hear Sergi smile through the phone.
" thanks for today that was fun- yeah, I really enjoyed it.- I guess you can say we have been on a....- date?"
Sergi thought for a moment. He wanted to hear the words from her first.
"Alright, one official date. I will add it to the books." Sergi exclaimed.
Coral thought for a second. She felt her cheeks burn up by just thinking about the kiss.
"Alright" she whispered into the phone with a smile on her face. They sat on the phone in comfortable silence for the next few minutes. Then she giggles while hearing his breathe move in and out.

10 minutes had passed so Coral put her phone down knowing Sergi had fell asleep.

Sergi had gotten up at 5am, which was rare for a Saturday, to get ready for the Barcelona day parade. He made it to the training grounds, to represent FC Barcelona in the parade, at 6am and made it down to the parade at 7.

Sergi spent the morning being given specific directions on where to stand and how to look during the parade. Once he saw the streets starting to fill up he had gotten to his standing position to hear the speech given about Barcelona.

Crowded around a bunch of La Masia players, he tried to remember what it was like for him to play at La Masia as a kid. All that flooded his mind was the girl that almost made him leave La Masia. A young girl that Sergi was in love with and she wanted him to come away with him. In the end she made him pick between futbol and her. Sergi chose futbol because he knew it was a toxic relationship.

Sergi listened to the last of the speech and then took the pictures that everyone had begged of him for.

Sergi headed back to the training grounds. He was gonna meet with the team mates at a dinner for the Barcelona Day parade. It was only 11AM so he decided to grab lunch.

He decided he was gonna go to the salad bar near his home, but on his way there he had passed a super market and decided to stop in to make a salad from scratch. Sergi grabbed a cart and strolled through the isles.

He stopped at the Valentine's isle as he turned into this isle he saw the different color and shapes of hearts that held chocolate. He picked up a heart to study it. It was plastic and read "Coral's Love Chocolate". Sergi smiles at how convenient it had been that it was there in.

He put the heart back down and walked over to the salad section He picked out his ingredients and then peeked down another isle that sold cereal. He was looking at the boxes as someone had bumped into him and he turned to look. It was no other than a stranger. As his head was turned he saw a red heart from the corner of his eye. He turned to the heart.

As he held it in his hands he felt as if it was familiar. He filled the heart and read the name. "Coral's Love Chocolate". He smiled and put the heart down in his cart and continued shopping.

Coral woke up to do her Saturday chores. She ran to the kitchen to make her list. She generally didn't like to make lists rather than remembering. She jotted down a few things she wanted to get done before the streets got flooded for the parade.
To-Do List
1. Walk Baloo
2. Super Market
3. Laundry
4. Hit the gym
She starred at the list questioning herself for anymore things. She grabbed the dog leash and headed out to do her morning walk with Baloo.

As she was walking she had passed Camp Nou. She already saw the crowd that was being built up at the sun was rising.

She walked passed the camp and walked right back to her house. She let Baloo loose and headed to her kitchen checking the first box off. Coral bit the end of her pen trying to remember what she had to else to do.

She picked up her keys and headed to the Super Market. She was steering the cart with both hands and looking at the things that were stocked taller than her. She stopped at the Valentine's isle. She looked at all the hearts secretly wishing that someone would come through for her and get her something.

Coral picked up a heart of chocolate and read the front, "Coral's Love Chocolate". Coral smiled at the stupid name that was given by the brand.

She decided to buy the chocolate for herself since no one else was gonna get it for her. She was almost finished shopping as she strolled down the cereal isle and stopped to pick some. She kept glancing back at the chocolate feeling nothing but guilt. Coral grabbed the chocolate and turned to put it in the isle behind her. She set it down out of place and fled the store.

Y'all. I haven't updated in so long and I feel so bad. This isn't supposed to be a Valentine's chapter I just used that to move the story. Hope you liked it.