The Beaches in Barcelona

Sergi flushed his dirty thought away by the sound of nearing footsteps. Coral and Sergi stared at each other, listening to the sound of the footsteps getting closer before bolting across the stadium towards the emergency exit.

Sergi stepped out into the hot Barcelona sun. Coral gasped throwing her hands to her mouth.
"I forgot my phone!"

"Well then, let's sneak back in." Sergi planted a smile on his face. Anything to spend more time with this girl. They snuck back through the emergency exit and walked on the outskirts of the field. The two men had seemed to already have passed but they weren't taking chances.

Coral grabbed her phone and saw the time.
"How is it already 3pm" Coral whispered.

"Time flies when your having fun." Sergi Said with a cocky grin.

"I have to get going, but thanks for this... experience." Coral said looking around. They seemed so small in such a big place.

"I have never seen the stadium so.." she searched for a word.

"Naked" Sergi finished the sentence for her causing a sexual tension in the air. Coral shifted her eyes to find Sergi staring at her, admiring her. Coral blushed, pushing her hair behind her ears.
"I should get home now" Coral finally broke the ice.

"Let me drive you, it will be much quicker." Sergi insisted.

"Alright"

The drive home was everything except quiet. They were blasting American pop and screaming the lyrics to throwback songs. Once Sergi pulled up in her parking lot, of the apartment she lived in, he stepped out and grabbed the door for her.

Coral jumped out and thanked him again by kissing him on his cheek. Sergi blushed and to hide it he quickly rushed to the car and drove away. Coral smiled and waved as he pulled out.

Coral was dressed in a black one piece that highlighted her curves so nicely. She grabbed her phone and called Liran filling her in on her eventful morning. Liran being just as happy for her as Coral was.

Liran made her way to Corals apartment around 3:30 being that the beach was just around the corner the two girls just hung around talking about the "Sergi situation" as they called it. Once it was 4 the girls grabbed there bags and headed to the beach.

The doors had just opened and luckily they were one of the first ones there getting two chairs right under a umbrella. Coral was burning in the sun while at the Barca stadium so she decided to cool off by jumping in the water.

The ocean was pleasant for the two girls after their early days that they both usually had.

After about 2 hours of playing in the water the two girls decided to go get something to eat. They ended up in Benny's Bar and Grill. The two girls had changed into different close and tied there wet hair in buns and walking into the restaurant cause looks from some guys at the bar. A rerun of the game 2 days ago had been playing.

Coral watched as she tried spotting herself in the crowds. Impossible task she thought. A waitress walked over to them and took their drink order.
"So how about those guys that are glancing over here. Or are you thinking the Sergi Situation is gonna get serious." Liran questioned.

"I don't know. Those guys don't look cute anyways." Coral responded.

She peered over her shoulder to see the boys waving at them. Liran waved back but coral just turned away. The waitress came back with the drinks and took their orders. Half way after getting their food the waitress came back with two more drinks.

"Um, señora, we didn't order these." Coral said.

"I know, those boys did." The waitress gestured towards the boys that had been starring at the two girls.

"See. Keep your options open." Liran states walking over to the boys. She sat at their table talking to them both. Coral was confused on how Liran just was able to waltz over to any boy she wanted and magically get them to like her. Coral sighed and picked up the bill, tipping the usual amount.

Coral got up and made her way to her car signaling for Liran to hurry up.

Liran was to caught up to notice Coral leaving the restaurant. Only when the boys invited her over did she turn around looking for Coral to still be sitting there, but she wasn't causing Liran to accept the offer.

Sergi was at his house playing a game of FIFA with Marc and Jordi.
"So she asked you to a fashion show?" Jordi said.

"Yeah" Sergi responded looking at the two boys. 

"I think she thinks that your gay" Marc exhales.

"What?" Sergi paused the game causeing the two boys to look at Sergi.

"I mean what girl invites you to a fashion show unless she thinks that you will want to go or benefit from it. " Marc says.

"A girl that is genuinely interested in a guy that wants to spend more time with and show him what she's like." Sergi explained.

"Yeah what dream world are you living in?" Jordi starts.

"I'm sure she wants to spend time with you but if she is getting starts asking you to go shopping with her. I mean it's clear what she is trying to say buddy." Jordi says sitting up.

" Now un pause the game. I was just kicking ass." Marc says.

"Not with that Ronaldo player." Sergi and Marc "ooed" at the burn that Jordi played against Ronaldo. The boys played FIFA switching in between the three boys for the next few hours before they had all finally left leaving Sergi to himself. Sergi had already ate Chinese with the boys so he just wanted to sleep. Sergi climbed into bed and drifted.

Coral's alarm clock sounded at 4 am. Just on enough time for her to get ready for the show. She got up and got ready to go to the fashion show. She did a small work out then showered.

She wasn't going to eat so she could keep her figure through the fashion show. Coral grabbed her purse and arrived at the show at 5:30 Am. Coral made her way to the back of the show so she could change and meet the models.
"Coral dear, pick the seat for your one reserved." Ms. Posha, the owner of the clothe, said.

Coral pointed to a seat front row where Sergi was able to see behind the entrance and watch the models walk out.

"Alright and who's name shall be on the chair."

"Sergi Roberto" Coral smiled at the sound of his name.
Ms. Posha gasped.
"You know Sergi Roberto? He's a dashing young man. I can't believe he's gonna be at my show! I'm a huge fan of his." Ms. Posha explained.

"Sergi and I just met so I invited him." Coral walked away to get dressed and fix her hair.

She sat down in her chair and put her dress on and went through the other clothe. There was only 3 pieces which included a one piece swimsuit, a nude colored dress, and a shirt with skinny jeans. She was told it was going to be the dress first,  then swim suit, and then the shirt and pants.

Coral slipped into her dress and was helping other girls put their dresses on. Looking around she didn't see any makeup to use. She went through and looked but didn't see any. She decided to ask a woman that had a headset on and was talking into an ear piece.

"Excuse me, but there is no makeup anywhere. I was wondering where it was?" The woman starred.

"What do you mean? Like concealer or acne cream or a facial cleanser?"

"No, like actual makeup."

"In this show no one is going on with make up. It's a all natural beauty show. Sunlight and pure skin." The woman sighed.

"Oh thank you" Coral suddenly felt self aware.
She didn't want Sergi seeing her with no makeup. She peaked out through the runway and saw the seats filling still no Sergi, which was a relief on her part. She decided to head back to her spot and wait to be called.

I really didn't like this filler chapter but whatever. Hope you guys liked it.