The Flowers in Barcelona

"Alright 5 minutes till showtime ladies. Get in order." A woman spoke.

Corals eyes darted up from her phone. She was about to text Sergi but decided to check instead. She moved to the front of the line peeking out and still no Sergi. Coral was getting worried that he wasn't going to make it.

Coral slipped her phone in her purse and waited knowing that he was gonna miss her first show it's the dress. Ms. Posha stepped out and received a round of applause then continued to introduce the her clothing line. She walked back in and the music started. The line of girls started moving one after the other, coming out of both sides joining each other in the middle of the runway.

Coral was the 6th person in line and she couldn't see what was going on out there but she knew that the girls were strutting. Coral was finally up next. She took a step out in a beautiful nude dress that filled the whole room.

Coral kept her eyes on one point and continued to walk towards it. Once she reached the end of the runway she stopped posed and peered around. Her eyes met Geo's, who held a bouquet of flowers.

Coral smiled even tho she was mad that Geo would show up at the show unannounced. She strutted back towards the fitting rooms to change into her bathing suit. Then again she made her way out and this time Geo was sitting in Sergi's seat she had reserved for him.

Coral felt hurt that Sergi would miss the show, but pissed that Geo would even think about taking his place.

Sergi stood in the back watching Coral as she had on a one piece that was beautiful around her body. Once she turned around Sergi's eyes looked her up and down, checking her out. To Sergi she was just so gorgeous. It made him want to go back there and kiss her. Sergi was mad that he wasn't sitting front row because when he got there all the seats were taken up including one by Geo, who was holding the most beautiful flowers.

Sergi decided that he would stay but just in the back. Many girls were starring him down making Sergi feel uncomfortable with all the woman around him. But Sergi only felt one thing for one girl and she was on the run way being very cute and smiling.

Coral went to the back to change one last time. She came back out in tight skinny jeans and an almost cropped sweater. She walked on to the runway an felt a spur of confidence and started walking higher.

She planted a big smile on her face and once she got towards the end she made a full spin around cause the crowd to only clap and scream more. She strutted back and got changed back into her clothe. She walked back to he makeup table which was clear because it had no makeup.

The only thing there was Geo with a big bouquet of flowers and an apologetic face. Once he spotted her he smiled and got up. Coral felt her face drop in annoyance and just wanted to leave. She grabbed her phone and turned away.
"Coral wait, please let's talk." Geo chased after her.

"Okay, you wanna talk. You have a minute." Coral crossed her arms.

"Okay, I was totally drunk the night of that party I'm so sorry. I really really really like you and I don't wanna just let you go that easy. Your very sweet and I feel bad for hooking up with that girl, but she means nothing to me. I promise please talk to me again." Geo was sincere, but it wasn't enough to convince Coral.

"Geo, you cheated. You dragged me out to Barcelona and then you leave me at the game with Liran and then I find you at a party wasted with a random girl. Don't every tell me that you feel bad because you can never feel as bad as I did that night. You can buy me flowers all you want but I'm not gonna except them because I'm not forgiving you." Coral snapped pushing him to the side and walking towards the exit.

Sergi fought the crowd headed the opposite direction then him to make it to the back to see Coral who was walking away from a guy. Sergi ran up to her and called her name so she would see him. Coral turned around giving a big smile. She stopped to wait for Sergi who had caught up with her.
"You had an amazing show. I really enjoyed it."

"Wait–you were there?"

"Yes, but there were no seats so I stood in the back." Sergi explained.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't think you came." Coral gave him a hug. Sergi cheeks were burning up with the girl attached to his torso.

"Do you wanna go get something to eat?" Sergi asked.

"I brought my Bentley." Sergi smiles attempting to persuade her.

Coral peered over his shoulder at Geo who was still looking at her. She looked at Sergi and locked his arm with hers and headed out the door.

They rolled up to a big restaurant that looked like you needed a reservation to be seated.

Coral and Sergi made a small talk before entering the building. Sergi whispered something into the waiters ear and came back with two menus and lead them out the back doors.

The waiter took them through a beautiful garden and ended an almost secret dining. It had one table and it was shaded under a tree with a beautiful garden text to it. It had a different style from the rest of the tables and chairs in the restaurant but Coral didn't mind it. They took their seats and ordered drinks.
"So where are we?" Coral questioned

"Guess?" Sergi leaned back in his chair.

"Well I know where we are, but why are we here?"

"You wanted to eat right?" Coral rolled her eyes.

She opened her menu and she scanned it. It was mostly American food. She smiled at the sight of it though. It felt like it been forever since Coral had American food. The waiter came back and gave there drinks and took their orders. Sergi was sipping his drink starring off into space by looking at Coral. He just imagined how beautiful she was.

Coral sat there staring around her in awe of how beautiful the place was.
"This is beautiful" coral stated.

"Yeah, it makes you think. Why can't everything be this beautiful?" Sergi looked around.

Coral fixed her eyes on Sergi, she loved that he was aware of things. They chatted on for 10 minutes before their food came. Coral was happy to know that Sergi went through extra lengths to get this spot in an American restaurant. After they finished eating and payed they headed out.

"Hey I wanna show you something" Sergi said.

Coral smiled and followed him. They appeared to be standing in front of a locked gate to a big garden. Sergi searched through his coat pocket pulling out a key that fit right in the lock. He opened the door and they entered.

Coral's jaw dropped at all the beautiful flowers that were in her presence. She never had seen anything like this in America. Ever. She turned around and embraced Sergi. Thanking him for the flowers in the garden. She pulled away from there hug and she looked up into his eyes.

Coral was getting lost in his eyes at how blue they were. Almost the color of the morning sky. Sergi held his hand around her waist delicately but enough to let her know he wasn't going to let go. Coral swung her hands around his neck and gave him a kiss on his cheek. She purses her lips and blushed. Sergi grabbed a firmer grip on her waist and pulled her closer and locked his lips with Corals. It was a longer kiss than she had ever imagined she would have with him. She felt her cheeks grow red when she was back at stage one. Star struck.

I'm sorry. I didn't do justice to their kiss but that's okay. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I went on a break because i haven't had the motivation to write. I will start writing again. I PROMISE. also I'm gonna go back and review all my chapters from this book and finally edit them for Christ's sake.