Your story.

Just to be clear, this story has been altered. It has parts from both the live action movie: Maleficent. And, sleeping beauty. So, the story goes..

Maleficent falls in love with a boy (like from the movie)
And grows up to protect the fairy lands from those that would bring harm to it (like the movie)
But then one day, the boy (who was now a man) cuts off her wings whilst she sleeps. Telling the king that he had killed Maleficent. (Like the movie)
Soon enough, when the old king dies, he becomes king.
Then, years later, sleeping beauty is born, and Maleficent isn't invited to the grand celebration.
She casts the spell on baby Aurora, and then, (like the Disney cartoon/animation) years later, once Aurora had pricked her finger on the spinning wheel, Maleficent cast the spell on the castle to create all the vines, to keep Aurora trapped and asleep forever. Maleficent also captures Philip, and imprisons him in her tower, planning to let him go a hundred years later, when he was old and frail. She casts a powerful spell on his chains to keep him stuck which no spells could undo. Though one of the three fairies, cast a spell that altered it, so that Philip would remain strong over all the years. A hundred years later, Maleficent releases prince Philip, though finds out that he is not old and frail as he should have been. Philip comes and tries to save Aurora. Maleficent goes to stop him. He battles Maleficent, who summons a powerful golem. He manages to defeat the golem, and then, using her most powerful spell, Maleficent turns into a dragon. (This was a last resort, because once the user turns themself into a dragon, it's extremely hard to turn back. It is possible if the user has wings in human form. Without them, it is impossible to turn back) Philip kills Maleficent with an enchanted sword to the heart.
The spell to create the vines, vanishes, along with the spell that kept Aurora asleep. Aurora and the prince fall in love.
The end.

- Faybelle Thorn in still in the story, although she has a different parent. She has the crow as a parent. (The one that your mother is seen stroking in the cartoon/animation. Your mother transformed the crow into a human. Meanwhile Faybelle's mother was a fairy - thus, Faybelle's wings. Faybelle hates you and Raven, because she believes that she was born to the wrong parents. She 'supposed to be Maleficent's daughter'. And believes that You, Raven and both of your mothers, took that role from her. She is a rebel, due to her father. Her mother died when she was very young.

 Her mother died when she was very young

- these are like your wings

- these are like your wings. Except yours are a bit smaller. And you can make yours retract and vanish into your back.

Your everyday clothes look like:

(#2) ^(It's backless, so very good for using your wings with)And you have this ruff collar to go with your everyday clothes:

(#2) ^
(It's backless, so very good for using your wings with)
And you have this ruff collar to go with your everyday clothes:

(#2) ^(It's backless, so very good for using your wings with)And you have this ruff collar to go with your everyday clothes:

You do have horns, but use magic to hide them, as you feel like they make you too much like your mother.

- I apologise for plot holes. And I know this first update isn't good. I just wanted to clear up the story.