In the morning

*Jesse's P.O.V.*

The next morning when I wake up I feel something laying on top of me. Then I remember last night and open my eyes to a beautiful sleeping Delaney laying on top of me.

I kiss her forehead trying not to wake her up and slowly move out from under her.

*Delaney's P.O.V.*

I feel a pair of soft lips on my forehead and feel the body laying under me move leaving me cold and feeling sort of lonely.

I flutter my eyes open and see the tattooed perfection that I slept with last night walking off somewhere.

I stand up, grab his shirt off of the ground (yes, his shirt), and slip it over my head. When I get his shirt on I slowly creep up behind him and hug his waist. Jesse turns around and hugs me back saying "Well hello beautiful." As he leans down to kiss me, and I stand up a little bit taller to reach him. Yes, I have to stand up taller to reach him since he's a good 4 inches taller than me. I pull back realizing I'm technically wearing clothes and he isn't.

I notice that he's starting to get a boner. Grab his package, squeeze, turn around walking away to find his room, and grab a new pair of boxers for him. Then I feel

*Jesse's P.O.V.*

my arms start wrapping her almost bare waist as I start placing soft kisses on my t-shirt over her collar bone. As I'm hugging and kissing her I feel her stomach growl, and I ask her if she wants some food... Delaney, my perfect, (I assume), girlfriend simply replies that we should go out to eat somewhere but first she needs a shower. I smirk still naked, and hugging her from behind and ask "wanna save water and shower together baby?". She turns to kiss me and replies "of course I do babe." So we take an hour long shower with 45 minutes just fuckin around, and the last 15 minutes actually showering. We get out and dry each other off where I almost make love to Delaney again but decide I should wait. "Shit!" She says. "What is it babe?" "I don't have anything clean!" "Damnit you don't... I'll wash your underwear if you want and you can borrow some of my clothes if you'd like..." "Sure! I'll just roll up your jeans and wear one of your cut off shirts, and a leather jacket." "Whatever you want of mine, it's yours." "That is very good to know." She says walking off wrapped in a black and white towel her hair dripping. I walk into my bedroom, change, lay out an outfit for Delaney and go to wash some clothes. As I pass through the living room I see her in her towel, sitting on the couch on her phone. I stand behind her and kiss her neck a few times before saying "Whatchya doin'?" Delaney turns around and starts kissing me, then forcing entry on me as I bend over more to get to more of her as she pulls away and says "Just checkin my social media stuff." "Okay baby." I say as I walk off to wash her some stuff so she can stop teasing me in just a towel. I hear her footsteps go into my room and hear a few drawers open. She must be grabbing a t-shirt and boxers or somethin for the time being. I get the clothes started and go to find Delaney again because I miss her lips and tongue. I find her in one of my NBHD hoodies and sweatpants. She's on my bed laying there with this look of invitation so I crawl on the bed as she moves and orders me to sit with my back against the headboard. I must admit I am very confused but up to anything she asks me so I did it. Delaney gets in my lap and kinda frustrates me with kissing my face and neck but not my lips so I just take her face and kiss her hard, and we end up making out, and being extremely handsy.

*Delaney's P.O.V.*

As Jesse starts grabbing my face, I decide that I'm not going to let us go all the way right now but he grabs my boob and I can't help all the dirty thoughts that come to mind. I moan in to his mouth a little as he plays with my boob, and feel his smile since we're making out. Finally he stops playing with my boob and rests his hand on my hip with his other hand on my neck, as we start making out slowly until...

*Jesse's P.O.V.*

I start kissing her jaw line, neck, and collar bones, as well as holding my hand at the bottom of her back under the hoodie I gave her. While I'm kissing her I suck at the skin a little and lightly nip at it. I'm just about to give her a hickey when we hear the washer stop. Delaney groans and lays her head on my neck. I stroke her hair not because we're sad or anything but because I know it's one of her fetishes and makes her sleepy. She perks her head up and asks why I'm stroking her hair when I know that it makes her sleepy. I grin and reply "it's gonna be a while until our clothes are dry so I figured we might as well take a nap since we had a long night." and wink at her. She smiles, so I smile, kiss her forehead, and lips lightly, lay down and let her get comfy. Soon we fell asleep still exhausted from our amazing night until the dryer stops and wakes us up.