Upstairs

*Jesse's P.O.V.*

"We have to walk up two flights of stairs. You sure you can make it baby?"

"Yes. The question is can you make it up the stairs Jesse?" She says glancing down to the bulge in my black skinny jeans.

"Yes I can." I say smirking at her, and grabbing my boner, making her moan a teeny bit. "Race ya!"

*Delaney's P.O.V.*

We race up the stairs to his apartment and of course Jesse wins since he knows where to go and I don't. When we get to the door he stands in front of me as he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him kissing me. I pull back and Jesse stares at me saying "Why'd you stop baby?"

"Because we're almost inside and this is torture! Where are your keys Jesse?" I say turning him around to reach into his pocket from behind him to tease him as well.

"Delaney" He moans

"Yes sexy?"

"Inside. Now."

I smirk and gladly reply "So, which room first?"

"Closest room is the living room."

I open the door and run inside dragging this demanding even sexier Jesse in behind me as he attacks my mouth with his and I push him up against the front door as I close it behind us.

*Jesse's P.O.V.*

Damn. That's all I can think. I can tell that she has been waiting for this too. Delaney is pushing me against the door that we just closed making out with me. I grab the bottom of her shirt and pull back to look into her eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I say. She stares me back into the eyes and says "Yes Jesse, I'm sure. I'm still a virgin, but I want to lose my virginity to you. Nobody else." "Okay." I say as I kiss her again and nip at her bottom lip demanding entrance as I pull her sweater and shirt over her head breaking our kiss, but going right back to it.