Just before...

*Jesse's P.O.V.*

With both of our shirts off, we make our way over to the couch, with her kegs around my waist and my hands under her thighs. We make our way over to the couch, where I lay her on her back. Delaney grabs my waist pulling me down to where I am hovering above her even more, as our lips crash together and she nips at my bottom lip. I allow her entrance and she starts teasing me by rocking her hips back and forth on me as I play with her tongue.

*Delaney's P.O.V.*

Holy shit. Jesse Rutherford is amazing. Always has been. Always will be. The feel of his lips against mine. His tongue playing with mine. He knows exactly what to do, and exactly when to make me love him anymore. Jesse pulls away from my lips and stares into my blue eyes as I stare back at him licking my lips. I can still taste him on my lips and tongue. I grab his hips and look down at his button and zipper, and look back up at him as he follows my gaze and blushes. "May I? I ask. Jesse takes my hands off of his hips and places them on top of the bulge in his black skinny jeans. We both moan a little when he places my hands there and I squeeze a little just to tease him. I make him flip us over so that I'm on top, and can straddle his fit, tattooed body. "Jesse. Baby. I want on top." "As you wish sexy." He replies breathlessly from the squeeze I gave him. He flips us over and I say "Why you so outta breath my tattooed angel?" My tattooed angel under me moans in response as I squeeze his bulge again. "Well damn, you're sure to be easy now aren't you?" I say trying to sound dangerous which is how he lives, so I figured he must love it that way.

"Babe. Stop."

"Why do I have to stop now? *squeeze* I'm just getting started." I say smirking.

"Stop this torture and take off my jeans already!"

"Why sexy? Are you in pain because I'm making you bulge over, and over again?" I say still smirking and messing with the zipper on his jeans.

Jesse moans again as unbutton his jeans and slowly start to unzip them. "Fine, fine, fine." I say slipping of his jeans and hovering over him kissing him.

*Jesse's P.O.V.*

Delaney finally takes off my jeans which actually were causing me some pain because she is just so damn sexy, and beautiful all at once!! Damn she knows what I think about. As she is kissing me I grab her hips and bring her down onto my body as I rock my hips back and forth rubbing my bulge against her.

"Shit. Jesse" Delaney moans.

I unbutton and unzip her little black high waisted shorts sliding them off of her sexy body. Once I get her shorts off I continue rocking my hips against her making her moan even more.

"Jesse. You are *moan* pure. Shit, fuck. Torture."

"I know I am baby. But the longer you wait as I torture you the better I feel once I'm inside of you."

"Fuck." She breathlessly moans.

Right before I flip us over I reach behind her back unhooking her bra, and throwing it over the couch. I flip us back over so that she is on her back with only her red, lacy, sexy, underwear on. She watches me get up and walk over to where my lap is sitting and search for my stash of condoms in here.

"Shit." I say after searching for 30 seconds.

When I finally find them and open the box I turn around to Delaney playing with herself.

"Damn you are a tease Delaney. She smiles and replies "I know I am."

I walk over to her and as I walk over to her I stick the condom just under the waistband of my boxers. When I get to Delaney I stick my finger on her tongue cause she loves the taste. She sucks on my finger and I bulge again as she flicks her tongue on my finger, and I grab my bulge moaning. "Shit. Delaney. Stop." She stops as I lightly push her on to the couch and straddle her as I pull off her lace underwear, and she grabs at the waistband of my boxers and tugs slowly. "Wanna be on too baby?" I ask. "Fuck yeah!! Girl on top is always sexier." She says as she flips her hair over her hair as I'm pulling her up and lay down pulling her on top of me. Delaney sits up and straddles me pulling the condom out from under my waistband, and pulls off my boxers.

*Delaney's P.O.V.*

I stare at his package blushing majorly as I'm straddling him.

"Everything ok sexy?" Jesse asks me as I stare.

"Yeah, I just forgot how amazing you look naked and how big you are."

"How the hell have you seen me naked?" He asks like I'm a stalker.

"How the hell do you NOT remember your video for Afraid!" I ask smirking.

"Ohhhh yeah." Jesse says as I swirl my thumb on his head.

"Fuuuuuck Delaney."

"Please do." I say laughing, and opening the condom anticipating the amazing feeling of this package in front of me inside me.

As I roll the condom onto him making Jesse moan as I smirk.

"Why ya moanin tattooed angel? I've barely touched all of you, and you already look like you're gonna come." I smirk at him.

"Holy shit Delaney, hurry up so I can fuck your sexy self!!"

"Ok, ok!! I'm just trying to savor the feeling of you in between my hands."

Jesse flips us over so that he's on top and kisses me hungrily making me wait as I did to him.