Jesse's car

*Delaney's P.O.V.*

"Hey sexy, wanna come hang at my place?" Says the sexy, tattooed angel in front of me.

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask as I stand up on my tiptoes to whisper in his ear.

*Jesse's P.O.V.*

Delaney whispers in my ear "You've got condoms right sexy?" I blush, and try not to let the little moan that has just developed in my throat escape from my lips. And I kiss her neck and say "Ever since I first laid eyes on you I've been carrying one around. In my car, in my pocket, by my bed, in the bathrooms, in the kitchen, in the living room."

She almost moans like I did and I can tell I've turned her on, so I snake my arm around her waist and shout to the guys "Hey, Delaney and I are going to head home now." They all shout back "Ok! Have fun you two!" And give us a huge wink. Delaney and I walk away hand in hand laughing our asses off.

"By the way, I absolutely love you in those little black high waisted shorts baby."

"Thanks, I dressed this way since I was coming to your concert and Sweater Weather is my fav!"

"Well, can I hold whoa both your hand ps in the holes of your sweater?" I say grinning the whole time as I take her hands anyways. As she giggles, I say to her,

"You know that you have the cutest giggle on planet Earth right? No, no. The entire universe!" Which makes her giggle even more.

*five minutes later of us making out in the back of my car*

"Oh my gosh Jesse, you are torturing me! Take my to your place now!!!!" She whines.

"Fine, fine, fine." I say as I crawl off of her.

"Jesus Jesse, hurry up!! I can't take it any longer!!