My Mr. Playboy part 5

Jungkook x Y/n

Next morning~ I was in my bed but then i felt someone arm wrapping around my waist. I turn and see him. Jungkook. I was smilling seeing him like this. Why is he sleeping so cute?.

I staring at him then caressed his cheek. Until. "Do i look that handsome in the morning" he said with his one eye open and close it again smilling. "Your awake? " i said surprisingly. "Ya i was. Since you keep staring at me you didn't noticed i was awake" i started hit him in the chest.

Then we both laughed. He cuddled me. "Jungkook, i should go down and prepared breakfast for us, okey? " i said while still in his arm. "Can you let me cuddle for awhile. Your so tiny" i can see his smiled and i immediately push him away "either you or me who make breakfast downstair and im not tiny. Tiny its cute"then i went downstair leaving him.

I was in the kitchen prepared breakfast for me and that boy. While i was cooking i felt pairs of hand wrapping around my waist and his chin on my shoulder. "Jungkook-ah, if you here just to hug me can you at least help me? " then he kissed me on my cheek 3 times. "Yah! Is that helping me? " I turn the stove off and turn to him.
"I am helping giving you kiss to cheer up" his hand still wrapping around my waist and my hand was wrapping around his neck. "Well thank you. But just a kiss on the cheek? " I said while staring at his eyes. "What do you want then? " he smirked. "I don't know" I smiled and he leaned close and gave me that morning gently kiss.

After a long kiss he pulled away. " that is the best morning kiss I ever had especially with tiny" he chuckled and kiss my nose. I was hitting his chest and turn continue making breakfast.

"You can sit down and wait until I finish cooking" I said while gazing at him and he sit.

"Here is your breakfast and enjoyed it".

We both ate our breakfast. Until I receive a message from Jimin.

"Y/n, you have to come to studio later at noon with you partner. Madam just text me. "- Jimin

"Okey we will be there". - y/n

After I receive the text from Jimin. "Who is it from? " jungkook asked "its from jimin, he said that we have to meet up at the studio this noon. Madam said" "okey then well we still have time. So get ready" he gave me a peck on my lips.

After breakfast. He went to the living room to get his stuff because he said that he wants to get back home first changing and come pick me up later. Before he went out he gave me a peck "I love you baby" I completely blushed when he called me that. "I love you too Kookie" then he left.

I went upstair, get ready and wait for him to come and pick me up.

Acer a few hours. I heard a car drive and park infront of my house. I notice that is must be jungkook. I went outside the door and there he is. Waiting for me.

Without thinking. I loked my door and ran to his car, jump in. 

After the ride, we both arrived at school and ran to the studio. But before that.

"I race you to it" i widely smile at him. "Are you sure baby? I can run 10 time faster than you sweety" he smirked "we'll see about that. " after i said that. I open his car door and ran to the studio.

When i was running, i hear a running footsteps came closer. I knew it was jungkook. I can't lose.
But after a minute running. I was standing by the locker breathung heavily. "I can't believe the dance studio is far from the entrance" i mumbled while trying to catch my breath.

The i heard a running footsteps again just ran past me. When i saw him, it was jungkook. He was laughing!?  "Damn it!? " i started chasing him.

He is the first that had arrived at the studio and came a second its me. Both of us laughing at eachother when we started to come in.